Chapter 12 - November

Will was sitting in Ziggy's room on a Monday night hanging with Ziggy.  They studied for their Trigonometry test that they have tomorrow.  This was one of Ziggy's classes to take for H.S. requirements so Will took it with him.  After Ziggy grasped the concepts he taught Will another one of his songs.  You learned the graduation song, now you can learn my song called Out of Nowhere.  Ziggy played the song and Will watched him play his guitar.  Will then attempted to play while Ziggy gave him pointers on which strings and frets to use.  After a half-hour of Will learning to play this new song Ziggy grabbed the guitar away from Will and put it away.  Ziggy came back to Will and put his hands on each side of Will's face with his thumbs near the corners of his mouth. 

"Can I kiss you?"

"Yes, please."

"Ziggy moved his hands with one on back of his head in his hair and one on his back.  He closed the gap and touched lips.  They kissed for 30 seconds using some tongue play and pulled away to get air.  They tried a few more times getting better at slotting each time until it was completely natural.  Ziggy let his hands roam at the end.  They pulled away and decided to make out more another time. 

"Thanks for coming over to help me study."  Ziggy looked at Will with a smirk.  "No problem, we should do this again."  Will was flashing his hazel orbs at Ziggy.  "I have to get home before Mom sends out a search party."

As Will and Ziggy came down the stairs, Evelyn caught Will before he went home.

"Will, if you don't have any plans for Thanksgiving break, Roger and I would like you to accompany us to Chicago. We would like to treat you to a play and a concert and we will watch the Thanksgiving day parade.  We also do some shopping when we are there.  Don't worry we will be glad to pay for your tickets and meals and you can share a room with Ziggy.  We leave Wednesday afternoon so let me know tomorrow night."  Evelyn started to like Will and wanted to treat him to some culture that he normally wouldn't get to see.

"I would love to go.  I have to ask mom and Hop though."  Will saw Ziggy's face light up when his mom mentioned the trip to Will.  Will would love to go and see these things.  If he spent a couple nights with Ziggy in a hotel room even better.

Will arrived home after a short walk and found his family getting ready to eat dinner.  They sat down to Joyce's meatloaf and started eating.

"How did everyone's day go?"  Joyce asked.

Hopper told about a call he went on trying to find some missing Thanksgiving decorations from a person's yard and how some kids took the decorations.  Jane talked about school, cheerleading practice and hanging out with Max.  Joyce talked about work and the extra orders they are receiving.  She said they have to hire 2 new people to keep up with demand.  All eyes went to Will next.

"So anything new Will?"  Hopper asked.

"Yes. Mrs. Katz invited me to go with on their annual Thanksgiving weekend trip to Chicago.  I would really like to go and they would pay for everything except for any shopping I do.  Please can I go?"

"You can't go Will.  I haven't spent a Thanksgiving day with you in over 2 years."  Jane responded to Will.  Max told Jane Mike's plan and Jane supports it.  She needs Will to be in Hawkins this weekend and will make sure that happens.

"I will be here for Christmas Jane.  This would be an opportunity for me to see a play and a concert.  I would also see the Thanksgiving day parade."  Will was addressing the highlights of the trip.

"What are sleeping arrangements on this trip?"  Hopper looked at Will with an intimidating stare.

"I would share a room with Ziggy while we are there."  Will tried not to blush when he said it.