Epilogue

2051

It was Mike's 80th birthday today and Will, Ziggy, Nathan and Kyle were over to celebrate. Mike was the last of the 3 to have his 80th birthday since Will and Ziggy are older. Mike missed Jane alot since she would of been 80 to this year. Jane died at 63 from plaque in her brain from her upbringing in the Lab. Will and Ziggy took care of Mike ever since.

Zach was also dead. He has a star on the wall in the CIA building. He was super smart and resourceful and a good fighter so he was recruited out of college. He did alot of dangerous work but was targeted and killed. Will blamed himself for taking him to combat and martial arts training but Mike said Zach always liked how Uncle Will supported his intetests.

The days were all the same, Ziggy and Mike complaining of their aches and pains and osteoporosis since they both had similar 'bird bones'. They both were silver foxes now and complained about their thinning hair.

"Dammit Will, aren't you listening? How the heck do you still look under 40 when I look like an old prune. People think you are my son or my grandson. I was suppose to outlive you." Mike couldn't believe Will still looked young and vigorous.

"You got that right, people give me dirty looks when we are out together. They think I am some kind of pervert. I am only a month and a half older than Will. Is there a way for me to have Will's body. He can have my uncoordinated skeleton." Ziggy was also jealous of Will and his fountain of youth.

"Yeah I can't even go anywhere without people thinking I am lying about my age. I wish I knew where the fountain of youth was because I want to hang out with my favorite guys without people giving me grief about it. I will make you bathe in it. I want to hold hands and cuddle with my Ziggs in public." Will is sad about their divergence in ages. "I want people to know who my man is."

"Happy birthday Dad." Nate and Kyle loved Mike dearly and took care of him when they came by. "We love you and hope you enjoy your ice cream cake." Nate and Kyle bought him an ice cream cake which was Mike's favorite. "Uncle Ziggy, do you remember the summer we went with the RV touring around the midwest? That was one of my best memories."

"Yes, 2 months of music, food trucks and seeing new towns. I had a good time except for when Will was hit on time and time again, that wasn't good. I actually hit a guy putting moves on my boyfriend. He was actually running off when I pulled back for the second volley." The men were laughing.

Yeah, Kyle and I lost our virginities to each other that summer in the RV." Nate kissed Kyle.

"What, you were suppose to wait until after High school. I knew Ziggy was a bad influence. Mike was cranked up.

"Fuck you Wheeler. I know you didn't wait until after High school. You are a hypocrite." Ziggy took a bite of Mike's cake.

"Isn't it funny that Will looks the same as he did back then." Kyle and the other two looked at Will.

Will made the younger men feel old when they were in public with him. They want to know his secret to staying young and so did Mike and Ziggy.

°°°°°°°°

2058

Mike was on his death bed with failing organs. Will was still missing Ziggy since he passed away 6 years ago. Will was thankful for all the time he got to spend with his family, especially Ziggy, Jane and Mike, who were his 3 favorites. Poor Mike fought all his life, first for his friends, then his family, and now for his own life. Will lived with Mike the last years after Ziggy moved to the next life. The two became closer than ever.

"Shh, rest Mike. It won't be too much longer and you can go on your next adventure. When you said crazy together back in '84, you really meant it. I would of went crazy alone if you didn't let me back into your life." Will was crying.