Chapter 43

Abigail truly succeeded in infiltrating Eurielle's soul into thinking that this world was a novel and that she was the heroine.

While Eurielle was the villainess.

"It's a pity that she died while thinking that she was a villainess.. poor Eurielle... Pft- HAHAHAHA!"

She rejoiced in the fact that Eurielle did think that she was the heroine.

Because she was, and she is. And there will only be her, in the future.

"In the end, heroines always win. And villainesses die... Hahh. It was a good fight." Abigail sighed.

'Now all I have to do left is marry the prince and have my happy ending. It's the final touch of my drama.'

"Rest well, my prince."

*Clack*

...

"No, spare me- GAHCK-!"

*Slash!*

Blood splattered on Theo's face as he sliced the imperial knight into two.

"Is that a new sword?" Clayton suddenly appeared behind him.

"Yes. I stole it."

"By the way, where is the Grand Duke? Don't tell me he's having fun on his own."

"He's at the emperor's chamber, young master." Nathan, his assistant, informed.

"Oh."

Killing the imperial knights and invading the castle... it only meant that they were showing treason. And that's exactly why they're doing this.

"Lyle." Theo called out as he saw Lyle walking towards him with a smile.

"Abigail is staying in the prince's castle, young master." Lyle informed.

When Theo heard that, he was so ready to kill that Abigail.

"Lyle, how many days should torture be experienced before dying?" Theo asked as he wiped his speed with a cloth.

"Ha? Hey, I'm gonna be the one to torture that b'tch." Clayton interrupted.

"What? No. I'll be the one to do that." Theo argued.

Lyle and Nathan looked at each other while their masters were arguing.

"You two should take turns, young masters."

Lyle and Nathan just suggested the most perfect idea ever.

/A/N: that's my boys/

Clayton and Theo froze for a moment and contemplated about what they suggested.

They thought about what Lyle and Nathan said and it brought a smile to their lips.

"I'll go get the bastard."

Theo decided to invade the prince's chambers as quick as he could.

He didn't want to waste time any more because he wants to end this already.

*SMASH*

The doors were broken down without leaving a piece behind.

Theo walked inside the room and saw that there was no one there.

*Creak*

He glanced at the window and saw that it was slightly open.

"He escaped."

...

*Pant*

A certain red-haired guy was running inside the palace's secret passage.