Chapter 25

It was the first time in Eurielle's life that she felt that way. The first time she felt actual emotions that she discovered herself.

*Giggle*

Others were laughing and Abigail and Madison were also giggling.

'Her face... I want to slap it.' She said to herself.

*SLAP*

*Gasp!*

The cheerful laugh they had earlier stopped as soon as they saw Eurielle giving a heavy slap on Madison.

"You're right, Lady Chatham. I don't want to do something I don't want." Eurielle's dominant tone gave chills to all the ladies to heard it.

It was like they were seeing the old Eurielle. Deep inside, they were thinking that her old self was back.

'My hand hurts.' Eurielle massaged the hand that she used to slap.

"Lady Deidamus! How dare you!" Madison yelled at her as she rubbed her cheek.

"How dare I? How dare I what?" Eurielle fully expressed herself til the feeling in her chest subsides.

Anger wasn't a pleasing emotion to feel at all. She wants it to disappear since it also makes her head hurt.

"Yo-You- You slapped me and-"

"And what?"

Madison was taken aback at Eurielle's change of attitude.

She thought that Eurielle changed. She heard rumors that Lady Deidamus became a new person after a day and Madison wanted to see that.

But it seems like she was wrong.

"For no reason-"

"Then let me give you some reasons. One, I am not pleased by your greeting. Two, those ladies are mocking me."

*Gasp* The ladies felt nervous as Eurielle pointed at them.

"Three, I hate seeing Lady Brown. Four, your tea party isn't noteworthy. Five, you just laughed at me. And lastly, I just felt like doing it."

Saying all that in one breath, Eurielle was feeling a bit lighter than earlier.

Eurielle somehow understood why the Eurielle Deidamus in the novel became a villainess. Maybe these ladies were one of those reasons.

"I- I apologize if we displeased you, Lady Deidamus." Madison bowed.

The other ladies who saw a duke's daughter bowing also followed later on.

They forgot that Eurielle was the lady with the highest position here. She's the daughter of the Grand Duke. She was engaged to the prince and will soon become a crown princess and sooner, an empress of this kingdom.

"W-What? Lady Eurielle- you hate seeing me?" Abigail shed tears.

Eurielle sighed. She realized that Abigail was really stupid.

*SLAM*

Suddenly, the doors opened with a heavy bang.

"Eurielle!" Someone screamed her name.

It was Gabriel.

"Your highness!" Abigail ran towards the prince while crying.

The two of them hugged as soon as they met and the prince glared at Eurielle.

"The prince is here."

"He must be here for Lady Brown."

"Lady Deidamus is finished."