🅝🅞🅣 🅐 🅒🅗🅐🅟🅣🅔🅡! 𝓤𝓹𝓬𝓸𝓶𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓟𝓻𝓸𝓶𝓹𝓽𝓼

𑁍~~☆~~𑁍

𝙷𝚎𝚢 𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚘𝚝𝚜, 𝙸 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝙸'𝚖 𝚐𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚞𝚙𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚋𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚔 𝚘𝚛 𝚙𝚘𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚋𝚕𝚢 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝙸 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚎 𝙸'𝚖 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚗 𝚊 𝚕𝚘𝚝.

𝙵𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚎𝚊𝚗 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎'𝚜 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚞𝚙𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚝𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝙸 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚎𝚍, 𝚖𝚘𝚜𝚝𝚕𝚢 𝚏𝚞𝚗𝚗𝚢, 𝚊𝚜 𝚊 𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚝𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎𝚛 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚘 𝚏𝚞𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚎 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜. 𝚃𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚖𝚎 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖.

𑁍~~☆~~𑁍

𝔽𝕝𝕪𝕟𝕟 ❤︎︎: My girl's got a crush, and his name is Luke.

𝓙𝓾𝓵𝓲𝓮 🜲: What? No, Luke's a thief.

𝔽𝕝𝕪𝕟𝕟 ❤︎︎: A cute thief.

𝓙𝓾𝓵𝓲𝓮 🜲: Sure, and he has a perfect smile, but that doesn't mean I like him.

𝔽𝕝𝕪𝕟𝕟 ❤︎︎: Mhm. Well if you were to ever like him, just remember that he's extremely out of bounds. Like, illegal, out of bounds. You need to stick with your safe crushes that are princes."

——————————

𝑨𝑳𝑬𝑿 ☼: Oh no, uh uh. Luke she is literally out of your league. Don't torture yourself.

𝗟𝘂𝗸𝗲 ♡︎: What, can I not look at her?

𝑨𝑳𝑬𝑿 ☼: Not like that.

——————————

𝓙𝓾𝓵𝓲𝓮 🜲: So how was the training?

𝑨𝑳𝑬𝑿 ☼: Despite all the exercise, the dozens of shirtless guys were a bonus.

ᖇᗴᘜᘜIᗴ ☘︎︎: I wish there were shirtless girls.

——————————

*Trying Julie's brownies*

"Oh my god." Luke moaned, stuffing more brownie into his mouth. "OH MY GOD!"

"I've never wanted to make out with a food so much," Reggie said.

"Okay, you just ruined it." Alex said distastefully, setting down the rest of his.

——————————

-Some cute Willex is going to start happening. *Awww.*

-Julie and the guys are going to spar, and she kicks their asses, of course.

-Juke is going to sneak out of the castle. *GASP! DUN DUN DUN!*

——————————

ᖇᗴᘜᘜIᗴ ☘︎︎: I think you guys need a safe word.