Chapter 22-𝓜𝓪𝓻𝓻𝓲𝓪𝓰𝓮?

𑁍~~☆~~𑁍
"Js ᴍᴀɴ ɪɴ ʜɪs ʜᴇᴀᴅ ᴛᴏᴏ ꜰʀᴀɪᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴏᴍᴍɪᴛ,"
"Bᴜᴛ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴅʀᴏᴘ ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ʜᴇʟᴘᴇᴅ ʜɪᴍ ɴᴏᴛ ᴛᴏ ꜰᴏʀɢᴇᴛ,"
"Tʜᴀᴛ ʜᴇ ᴍɪɢʜᴛ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ sᴛᴀʏ ꜰᴏʀ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴡʜɪʟᴇ ʟᴏɴɢᴇʀ,"
"Aɴᴅ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴇs sᴛʀᴇᴀᴍs ᴅᴏᴡɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴄʜᴇᴇᴋs,"
" ᴄᴀɴ sᴇᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ɪɴsɪᴅᴇ's ᴅʏɪɴ' Lss ᴛɪᴍᴇ sᴍɪʟɪɴ', ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴄʀʏɪɴ'..."
𑁍~~☆~~𑁍

𝗟𝘂𝗸𝗲'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩 ♡︎

"Whatcha doing?"

Luke startled, previously glazed over eyes clearing as he turned from the window to face Julie.

He grinned nervously. Despite himself, part of his subconscious noticed the way she'd just spoken with a tiny bit of slang. Some of their lingo was finally starting to rub off on her fancy inflection.

It wasn't Julie's mere presence that had put him on edge however, even thought it often did kickstart his pulse. Luke had been letting his mind wander with thoughts of the Princess, and he'd soon regretted it when images of her dancing in the club—that tight little dress hugging her frame perfectly—took over his consciousness. He'd been even more horrified when he was unable to stop the daydreams from taking an intense, intimate turn.

So when she sat down next to him he prayed she didn't notice the way he tensed, feeling as if he'd just gotten caught red handed while doing something bad. He held tight to the guitar thankfully covering his lap, hoping it looked casual enough. That Julie hadn't suddenly developed a mind reading superpower.

Reggie and Alex had already jumped on him when they'd returned to their room that night, calling him out on everything. From the way he and Julie had danced, to the way they'd sang, to how he'd looked at her, to how he'd looked afterwards.

"I mean there's nothing wrong with a little fire on the stage. You guys practically ooze chemistry." Reggie said, stretching out on his bunk.

"You should never say ooze again," Alex added, then spoke to Luke, "but yeah, I agree. Just, keep it PG. You guys were an inch away from jumping into rated R right there front and center."