Chapter 18-𝓣𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓮'𝓼 𝓝𝓸𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓭𝓲𝓷' 𝓜𝓮 𝓑𝓪𝓬𝓴

𑁍~~☆~~𑁍
" ᴋɴᴇᴡ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴏʟʟɪᴅᴇᴅ, ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴᴇ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴅᴇᴄɪᴅᴇᴅ, ᴡʜᴏ's ᴏɴᴇ ᴍʏ ᴋɪɴᴅ,"
"Hᴇʏ, sᴏᴜʟ sɪsᴛᴇʀ. Aɪɴ' ᴛʜᴀᴛ Mʀ. Mɪsᴛᴇʀ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴀᴅɪᴏ, sᴛᴇʀᴇᴏ, ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀʏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴏᴠᴇ ᴀɪɴ' ꜰᴀɪʀ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ,"
"Hᴇʏ, sᴏᴜʟ sɪsᴛᴇʀ. ᴅᴏɴ' ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ᴍɪss sɪɴɢʟᴇ ᴛʜɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏ, ᴛᴏɴɪɢʜᴛ..."
𑁍~~☆~~𑁍

𝓙𝓾𝓵𝓲𝓮'𝓼 𝓟𝓞𝓥

Julie practically skipped down to the guy's quarters, their suits draped over her arm. It was October fourteenth, about a month after the whole Caleb fiasco, and the day they were to be officially released from their probation. She was still in disbelief that she'd actually known them for almost three months, and now they were being made royal companions. She was even more shocked that they hadn't successfully managed to do anything wrong. They weren't officially her band yet, they still had to perform for the RMP, but they were going to be a legal part of the crown.

Now she was hand delivering the suits they were to wear for the liberation ceremony, along with some basic instructions on what they were to do. The door was ajar when she got there so she pushed it open. Reggie was the only one currently in the room, singing a song in low tones.

"Baby uh-oh...oh! Hey Julie! Whatcha doin'?"

"Just delivering these," she smiled, handing him his tux, "where are the others?"

Reggie's face lit up at the sight of the outfit—he was probably really excited for the liberation—but he still managed to answer after a moment. "Um, I think Alex went for a walk, nerves, yah know, and Luke's in the shower."

Julie decided to wait on the others, just as excited to see their faces from what she'd brought. She was taking in the sparse room and talking to Reggie when the bathroom door flew open.

Luke stepped out, toweling his soaking hair, unaware of Julie. To her horror he was covered only by a towel that was hanging dangerously low on his waist, revealing smooth, well-defined muscle and the v-line divots of exposed hipbones. His skin was glossy with a sheen of water and when he finally lifted his head and noticed her he tensed, which did not help to repel her from the sight at all.

"Julie! What—" he scrambled for a tight grip on his towel, "what are you doing in here?"

Julie gaped. Her face had caught fire and she tried incredibly hard to keep her eyes where they were supposed to be. Words, she needed words.