Sisters

AN: As a reminder, this entire series was planned before Season 1's episode 2. So Tilla is still Blitzo's older sister (that was suspected by the fandom) and Blitzo's father is not Cash Buckzo. Not to mention Blitzo being alive in the early 1900s with a longer life span. Regardless please enjoy and please help out at the TV Tropes Page for the Salvation Series: https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Fanfic/SavingBlitzo

***

Despite knowing that the company would be gone in a few months, Blitzo still wanted to ensure his assassins' skills were still sharp. Despite the misery they had brought him in the past, Hell was still a dangerous place, and anything could happen to you at any time. Skills like these had helped Blitzo stay alive for so long. However, it was clear that whatever trauma he was dealing with in his kidnapping hindered his abilities because his efforts to be the badass killer he was were ending up in failure. He was losing in sparring matches, and his gun shooting skills had turned to shit. Moxxie had said it was something about psychological impairment hindering his ability to get his brain and body to react, but Blitzo didn't care about the mumbo jumbo. He just wanted to make sure he wasn't weak.

Blitzo fired the last bullet from his pistol in his hand, an HP-SFS, but missed the target with a curse exiting his mouth not long after. Putting the gun down, he looked at the modified target range he and his team had set up using paper targets, a few wooden boards, and the stonewall of the palace gates behind it. "Three out of ten. That was terrible."

"It's not so bad, Blitz," Moxxie said for some encouragement, but Blitzo shook his head and put the gun away in the holder. "I mean, originally, you couldn't hit for crap, but this is an improvement after a few days."

"Maybe for a regular assassin, Mox, but I'm anything but," Blitzo grumbled as he folded his arms. "I've been an assassin for nearly a hundred years. Now I'm just a noob again because of some fucked outer alien demon god shit in my head."

Loona, finishing off her clip of a Glock G41, looked at her Dad and shook her head. "Relax, Dad. We don't need you at the office for anything regarding an emergency. We're handling things fine."

"Yeah, even I'm still able to kill. Even if I get stomach issues once in a while," Millie said, rubbing her stomach, which was slowly building up in mass. "Like last night? That was a nightmare."

"Yeah, I could smell it from my room," Loona winced in disgust. "Remind me to never get pregnant."

"Plus, with Grimbeak's help, we've been making a good killing of money for our forced retirement," Moxxie added with a smile. "I have to say, it's nice working actually killing people who deserve it instead of just any random person we get. It's kinda more satisfying."

"Metatron giving you guys any trouble?" Blitzo asked as the others all shivered in memory of the angel.

"No, we don't really talk to him," Moxxie answered as he began to put away the guns they had been using for practice. "We just send him a list of targets from the phone number Prince Stolas gave us and wait for a text saying which ones are good to go. Surprisingly, he doesn't take that many off."

"I still wanted to do that India job," Loona replied with a shrug.

"Why?" Millie asked.

"The request was funny. Smash a guy's head with an elephant's butt and take a photo of it. Would have been nice to post on my wall," Loona answered.

"I kinda it still strange that we're somewhat working with an angel," Blitzo replied as he leaned on one of the trees nearby the targeting range. "I mean, we've all had to worry about dying at the hands of those guys, but now we're kinda working with one. In a sense."