Hazbin's Newest Guest

Okay, so this chapter is being done different then what I originally planned. There is a lot of Stella's six months with the Hazbin crew that I want to cover, but its not enough for two chapters. So, with the help of my friend FaroeKing I was able to figure out a way to showcase her past over time while still continuing the main story. Whenever we switch to an important part regarding Stella I'm going to show flashbacks of her time at the Hazbin Hotel. That way we keep things moving without staying too long in the flashback part.

Hope you liked this chapter and have a Happy New Year! Thanks again FaroeKing!

As always, please help out at the Salvation Series TV Tropes Page: https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/FanFic/SavingBlitzo

***Six Months Ago***

"Am I seriously doing this?" Stella Goetia asked herself once again.

It had been a question she had been repeating over and over again ever since she made the call to the Hazbin Hotel about two weeks ago. A part of her wondered if she was just rushing into this, but considering all that had happened in the past few weeks, perhaps it was just best to get it over with. She had nothing left in her life save for the chance to redeem herself. Her ex-husband and her daughter had utterly rejected her over her actions. Actions that lead to the suffering and near death of an imp that, admittedly, she didn't like. Yet, for all her dislike of the assassin, she never wanted him to suffer as much as he did. There was also the fact that she gave her mother and brother a means to almost commit genocide on a scale never seen before in Hell since Christ's descent to free the souls of the dead to his father's kingdom.

But most importantly, Stella couldn't look at herself in the mirror for what she had done. She had done terrible things before, especially since it was required both as a demon and of the nobility. However, this went too far, and Stella lost everything she cared about. All she had done since losing her home and family was sitting in her old childhood estate, eating ice cream and watching TV, while sometimes wondering if it would have been better if Stolas had killed her. At least she wouldn't feel the deep-seated pain of self-hatred in her heart. But seeing Princess Charlie's commercial, hearing her belief about how anyone can be a better person, and awakening a desire to be better than she was had kept Stella going.

Now, here she stood in front of the Hazbin Hotel. Ready to start again.

It wasn't like she had anywhere else to go. Stella sold everything she had and liquidated every possession save for a few. Her remaining friends and family said she had gone crazy, but when Stella stated her intentions were honest, they just gave up and abandoned her. This wasn't a surprise as nearly everyone saw the Hazbin Hotel as a joke. Nobody believed demons could be given redemption anymore. Stella didn't even thoroughly think it was possible for her if she was being honest.

Yet, what do I have to lose? Stella thought as she took a deep breath, held her bags tight, and walked to the front door. She knocked and waited for someone to open the door.

BOOM!

A large explosion nearly made her jump out of her feathers as she looked up to see one of the higher floors explode as smoke and fire erupted. Something was also coming down screaming, not in terror, but with joy.

"WEEEEEEEEEEE!"

Before Stella knew it, she dropped her bags and caught the tiny creature, covered in soot and ash, that had fallen from a great height. It blinked its one eye a few times before shaking the dust off and looking as clean as a washed floor. "Hi! I'm Niffty! Thanks for the catch!"