M&M

"They did what?!"

Octavia winced upon hearing both Loona and Stolas scream simultaneously when Reginald informed about what had happened to both Blitzo and Moxxie. The Head Butler, to his credit, remained calm and collected despite the glares he was getting from the two and cleared his throat again. "Blitz and Moxxie both left in the I.M.P. van and drove off. They are going to the Wrath Ring to get Moxxie's wife and bring her back. Or so Blitz insisted from what he told me before they left."

"He's going to do that while Moxxie's terrorist brother is still out there looking to kill him?" Loona groaned as she facepalmed. "Why is my dad such a dumbass all the time? He's not even mentally well enough to defend himself!"

"I'm surprised Moxxie even let Blitz drag him out of here," Octavia said as she recalled the state of the former living weapon the past few days since Milie left for her home. "Then again, this is Blitz."

"He seemed to be just as determined to go as Blitz was," Reginald answered.

"He does know I am one of the most powerful magic users in the nine rings, yes?" Stolas grumbled while rolling his eyes. "I could have just easily opened a portal to the household."

"You know my Dad," Loona sighed drastically. "Once he puts his mind to something he'll be so focused on it he'll ignore everything else."

"So, should we do anything?" Rachmiel asked with concern on his face.

Stolas pulled out his phone and started texting on it. "I'll leave a text so that Blitzy knows that when he's ready to return, all he has to do is let me know, and I'll bring them home. I just hope nothing happens on the highway while they drive there."

"Knowing Dad? He'll be the more dangerous threat with his driving," Loona pointed out before heading out of the room with Octavia in tow.

Once it was just the three of them, Stolas decided to put up a minor privacy ward and turned to a confused Rachmiel. "Well, since you are also in the room, perhaps I shall let you know that your services are requested elsewhere besides my establishment.

"I'm needed back at home?" Rachmiel asked in surprise.

"No," Stolas shook his head, "more like there is another location in Hell that I have agreed to help with as per my agreement with Metatron. What do you know of Princess Charlie and her Hazbin Hotel project?"

"Very little," Rachmiel answered as he rubbed his head. "I know she's been a big advocate for trying to end the Exterminations for a long time and that most don't take her seriously. Her hotel is some kind of redemption program, yes?"

" Yes, Princess Charlie has started such a place to help sinners and demons find redemption and access to Heaven," Stolas explained as he levitated a glass as Rachmiel poured some wine. "Seeing as you are an angel, it is believed that you might have a means to help with the program. Disguised, of course. The only ones who will know you are an angel are Princess Charlie and me. Well, also my ex-wife, but that's another story."