Chapter 11

It is now Saturday and it's time for the party

It is now Saturday and it's time for the party. Clint has an arm around her stomach as he talks to a guy they all know.

"Don't let your hands linger," Mary scolds.

Clint moved his hand back to her stomach. He thinks she looks fantastic in her dress she wore tonight. The way it fits her and the low cut. Mary sees Steve ip and he's talking to some Sam guy. Then he and Thor go to talk to some veterans, drinking with them.
=======

Now they're all sitting around together after the party leaves. Clint has Mary laying back against him with her legs on Bruce's legs.

"But it's a trick!" Clint says as he twirls something in his hand.

"No, it's so much more than that," Thor says as Clint gives a bite of the chow mein noodles he picked up with chopsticks to Mary.

Clint starts mimicking an Asgard voice about someone having to be worthy to pick up Thor's hammer. "Whatever, man, it's a trick!" He takes a bite for himself. "Hey!"

They watch as Mary whispers something to Clint and he looks at her.

"You wouldn't dare," he says.

Mary goes to stand up but Clint pulls her right back down and this time, she lands on his lap. He hands her the food.

"I didn't want it all," she says.

"I've had enough anyway," Clint says honestly.

"Please," Thor says as Clint turns to him again, "be my guest."

"Really?"

Yeah."

Clint makes Mary move. She sits on the couch and he gets up from the floor.

"Come on, babe," Mary cheers him on with a sarcastic grin on her face and she leans back beside Tony.

Clint grand the handle of Thor's hammer and he groans as he tries to lift it. He fails epically. Mary snickers. She kicks her heels off and walks away, she comes back with a beer and she sits down. Tony gets up next and Clint rejoins Mary on the couch. She curls up to his arm and his hand rests on her thigh.

"Coke on, you beautiful genius," Mary says. "Show us if your worthy."

"I'm never one to drink from an honest challenge," Tony says. "It's physics. All right. So... if I lift it, then, then I rule Asgard?"

"Yes, of course," Thor replies, playing along.

Tony starts getting his grip of the hammer. "I will be reinstating prima nocta." He puts his foot on a table and he starts pulling. "Be right back." He walks away.

"He's gonna pull out the suit," Mary sings. "Nope,., just the hand."

Clint and Mary both tilt their heads as Tony gets the robo hand on and he tries using it to lift the hammer. When the Falcon, Sam, uses his robot hand to see if he can help Tony but they both fail. They all lift their eyebrows when Bruce tries and he roars phonily.

"No?"

"Nice try, Bruce," Mary says.

He pushed her head as he goes to sit down. Mary jumps up and she runs a hand over her watch to get into her brand new suit she put together.

She tries

She tries. Thor leans forward when the hammer budges only slightly, only he and Clint notice. She changes back to her dress and sits down awkwardly behind Clint. He's sitting back between her legs, his body is what's hiding her red cheeky panties she decided to wear tonight with his bra. Steve, it does the same for him, budges, but not like it did for Mary.

They all start talking again as Thor picks up his own hammer. He says that none of them are worthy jokingly and they all laugh and make more jokes.

"Wwwoooorthyyyy..."

They all turn and they see a stripped robot making its way from downstairs where the robots are usually at.

"How can you be worthy?" It asks. "You're all killers."

"Stark," Steve warns.

"Jarvis?" Tony speaks.

"I'm sorry, I was asleep," the robot says. "It was a dream."

They watch as the robot stumbles around and it talks about its dream. It's Ultron. Mary screams out sonic waves as more robots come in, breaking glass. They go flying back but there's more the. One and they keep flying. Clint gets out of site while Nat keeps Bruce safe and from turning green. A robot comes at Mary and she combines her sounds and screams and sings and one of the robots explodes. They get them all taken care off and Ultron says that it was dramatic.

Mary goes straight get to Clint as Thor throws his hammer at the robot. Clint pulls Mary into a hug and they all look around at each other.