Chapter 3

In an underground lab, Selvig and several scientists work around the CMS device. Clint walks in holding a tablet.

"Put it over there!" Selvig demands to a scientist. "Where did you find all these people?" He asks Clint.

"SHEILD has no shortage of enemies, Doctor," Clint replies. He holds up a screen, showing some information on IRIDIUM. "Is this the stuff you need?"

"Yeah, iridium," Selvig replies. "It's found in meteorite, it forms anti-protons. It's very hard to get ahold of."

"Especially if SHIELD knows you need it," Clint remarks. He's still brainwashed so he has no idea that Mary has been scooped by by SHIELD to help.

"Well, I don't know!" Selvig sees Loki coming. "Hey! The Tesseract is showing me so much. It's more than just knowledge, it's... truth."

"I know," Loki replies. "What did it show you, Agent Barton?"

"My next target," Clint answers the trickster, the God of Mischief.

"Tell me what you know," Loki urges.

"I'll need a distraction," Clint says as he grabs his bow. "And an eyeball."
=======

Steve watches as Mary pulls a suit out of her locker. "You have a suit?"

"Yeah."

"We better get ready then."

Mary was asked to suit up by Fury and Coulson. She and Steve go their separate ways. Steve puts on his usual Captain America uniform and he has his shield. Mary gets ready in her purple suit she had someone in the Indian town make her.

"Nice," Steve compliments

"You too."
======

Steve and Mary head out to the scene in Germany Where Loki was found, he flies her out. Loki is thrown by a banshee scream and he's knocked down as Captain America and The Screaming Woman arrive.

"You know," Captain says, "the last time I was in Germany and saw a man standing above everyone else, we ended up disagreeing."

Loki stands up and he dusts himself off. "The soldier and the screaming woman. A man out of time and the woman with a deadly scream." He's heard all about The Screaming Woman and he's nervous and excited to be near her (he doesn't know about the siren side though).

"I'm not the one who's out of time," Captain counters.

From above Captain America and The Screaming Woman, the quinjet shows up. There is a machine gun pointed at Loki.

When Loki doesn't drip the weapon..,

"Screaming Woman, it's your go."

Loki stares at her and he winces as the siren tune fills his ear. "A siren, too?" He kneels before her. "A siren's tune doesn't work on me, Screaming Woman." He smirks.