Chapter 13

"Your kids okay?" Mary asks Clint when he ends the call with Laura, who does know Clint's back with Mary and is happy for him.

Clint nods. "They're good," he says and pecks her on the lips. "Laura says hi."

Mary nods.

"Barton, Barnes," Steve says as he walks up the stairs. "We got something."

The couple interlock their fingers and they follow Steve to where the others are as he hands a tablet to Thor.

"What's that?"

"A message," Steve says as Thor passes the tablet to Natasha and Tony walks over. "Ultron killed Strucker."

"And he did a Banksay at the crime scene," Tony says as he gets the tablet to see the crime scene.

Bruce walks over and he looks at it.

"This is a smoke screen," Natasha says. "Why send a message when you've just given a speech?"

"Strucker knew something that Ultron wanted us to miss," Mary speaks up.

"I'm betting," Nat says and sometime comes up on the computer. "Yeah," she says. "Everything we had in Strucker's been erased."

"Not everything."
======

Files, paper files. Ultron might've gotten ahold of their computer ones but not the paper. Clint and Mary sit together by the window and look until Tony finds something. They put what they have down and they walk over.

They find a brand and Bruce looks it up on the computer.

"Oh, yeah," he says. "It's a word in an African dialect meaning thief in a much less friendly way."

"What dialect?" Steve asks.

"Walking nada," Bruce says. "Whoa..." he turns back to the screen. "Whoa, whoa whoa. Conda." He turns back to the team and then they start talking about Wakanda, a place where some of the strongest metal on earth comes from.