Dark one

Amy sat there shocked that both hedgehogs had admitted their feelings for her. Meanwhile the image of her shocked face appears in a crystal mirror. "Soon my rose your head will belong to me and me alone. I just need to get you away from them." The dark one laughs evilly caressing her face with his shadowy finger. He turns to walk away. "They won't let you have her!" A voice said in the mirror. "Oh don't worry I will find away to trick them and lure my rose away~ just like I tricked them all by blending in~" the dark one takes his form as the mobian he has trapped in the mirror. "Now if you will excuse me I have a bride to lure to me~" he laughs as he walks out the room.

"Amy?" They both said and she snaps out of it. "Sorry.... First this monster thing and now you both admit that you love me has ummm wow..." she holds her head heart pounding. "God now I feel like Bella..... being torn between a vampire and a werewolf..... except less manipulative..... can you both stay here?" She asked. "Yes of course Amy" sonic said. "If that's what you want yes" Shadow smiled. "Where would you like us to sleep?" Sonic asked. "Umm..... my bed.... With me...." She blushed and the two blushed as well.
They waited for her to change as they sat on her bed. "So this is awkward...." Sonic blushed. "Maybe she asked this of us to feel safer....." Shadow suggested. "True..."
They hear a click from the bathroom door and both of them froze hearts pounding and cheeks red. Amy stood there in a short black silk nightgown hugging her curves and showing half her breast. "You're beautiful" they both said and she smiles blushing. "I umm.... Was wondering..... if we could.... The three of us....." she rubs her arm and the strap falls off her shoulder. "Oh you us to" Sonic said his heart racing. "Yes.... And mark me because I can't choose between you both..." she blushed more fixing the strap of her dress. The two hedgehogs looked at each other and shrugged agreeing to share. They get up and sandwich her body kissing each side of her neck. She moans feeling two soft lips kissing her neck. They both take a strap of her dress and slip it off her shoulders making it drop to the floor. They admire the half naked pink hedgehog between them before removing their shirts. She blushes seeing the male hedgehogs six pack tone torsos. They sat her on the bed and removed their jeans and boxers. It wasn't long until they had her completely naked. Sonic let shadow have the first turn since he longed for Amy a bit longer than him. Amy rode shadow moaning as he grips her thighs. Sonic was groping her breast and licking her neck. "God your so tight Amy~" shadow groaned. "Give me a turn Shadow I want to feel~" sonic purred and shadow smirked as he pulls out his member and Sonic's member slips in. Amy moans by the sudden change and felt Shadow sucking on her breast as sonic puts on all fours. "Damn you're right Shadz she is tight~" sonic said and thrust faster. "Oh god please both of you penetrate me~" Amy begged. Shadow and sonic looked at each other and smiled. Sonic laidback back laying Amy's back on his torso as shadow towers over sliding his member in stretching the pink hedgehogs slit more. "OH GOD YES!!!!!!~" she screamed in pleasure. Shadow and sonic enjoy hearing her pleasured screams as thier members grind together inside of her. Sonic sat up a bit to kiss her shoulder ready to mark her. Shadow does the same to her other shoulder as they thrust in her faster. "Oh god I'm cumming~" Amy moaned. "Im close~" sonic and shadow said. They both held her down and bites her shoulder marking her as they came inside her. "AGHHHHHHHH!~" Amy screamed mind broken in lust. They lick their bite marks sealing the mark and pull out as a pool of cum leaks out of her. The three laid there out of breath. "Wow~" Amy said dazed. They get up after gaining back feeling in their bodies to clean up. Amy puts on a tank and sweatpants as shadow and sonic puts on their boxers. They all cuddle up together and fall asleep.

Meanwhile with the dark one

"Quite a show they put on~ to bad their marks won't protect her from me~" he laughs. "You're sick!" "Hush Slave!" The dark one growl. "I WONT LET YOU HURT MY FRIENDS!!!!" "That's it mute" he snaps and the mobian was lost his voice. "There much better" he chuckled.

"Now no more wasting time I'm claiming my bride tomorrow!"