Amy again

"Nooooo stay away from them....." Amy moaned in her trance like sleep. "Shhhhhhh it'll be over soon my vessel~" mother of all said as father of all brews up a calming agent. "The time is almost here my love soon we will have this world in our grasps" he said place the agent on Amy. Oh I can't wait to taste the flesh and blood of mortals and produce more heirs. She smiled and caressed Amy's body until she reached her belly and immediately felt something different. "NO!" She growled. "What is it my love?!" Father of all growled. "ONE OF THOSE HEDGEHOGS HAS GOTTEN HER PREGNANT!!!!!" She screamed in anger. "That's impossible the last person who slept with her was the echidna!" Father of all points out. "Even after thousands of years you still don't understand the concept of childbearing. The hedgehogs semen was already in her before the echidna! No matter I will possess her and we shall groom the child to our standers" she grinned know that at least the child will be a monster." Mother of all laughs wickedly. "What if the child is born mortal my dear?" Father of all asked. "Easy we eat it" she replied and they both laugh wickedly unknowingly Amy heard everything but couldn't moved. "Oh my god.... I'm carrying sonic or shadows child?! Not only is my life in danger but our unborn child.... Oh sonic shadow please hurry!!!" She thought.

Sonic and shadow rose out of the water spears and necklace in hand. "Ok now how do you we find their hideout?" Sonic wondered. "I mean they have to have them in some ki—" "Found it" Shadow said. "How did you f—" Shadow points to a mountain across the island and the two see the moon lighting up the dark clouds that formed around it. "Wow way to
Make it obvious" sonic said sarcastically. "Yeah but come on Amy needs us" shadow and sonic agreed. The two hedgehogs started swimming to the shore before sonic picks up shadow and starts running across the water to the other island. Once they arrived they hid seeing silver walking out of a cave with Blaze and Tails. "Do you think the child would be born a monster?" Blaze asked. "Child?" Sonic and Shadow whispered. "The possibility of two monsters impregnating the mortal girl is very possible it will have both vampire and werewolf or one of the other."  Tails said as they walked away. "Amy...." "She's" they both look at each other more determined than ever. "Pregnant" they both said and now anger boils in their blood. They must save not only their friends and Amy. They need to save their unborn child growing inside of their mate. "Come on" shadow said and the two sneak in. They walked through the cave and are stunned seeing a large mansion hidden inside and the moon light was just about overhead. "Let's go" sonic said and the two sneaked into the house. They wondered through trying to find the ritual room but found the cures for themselves, Blaze, tails, and silver. "Once this is over we take these" shadow said with sonic agreeing yet the two start to feel something else. They shook it off and place the cures in the bags and start looking for the ritual room once more. "Don't worry Amy and knuckles we're coming" sonic said to himself.  Soon they find the room and we're shocked seeing the actual demons. Mother of all was more mist like while the father of all was a solid black entity. "So which of the hedgehogs impregnated her I wish to kill the father!" Father of all growled as he placed gold rings on knuckles dreads and into Amy's hair. "Both of them I sense two embryos in her. One contains the blue ones DNA and the other with the ebony one DNA." She smiled at the idea of two children. I sense the monster gene so the children will be born monsters" she laughs wickedly. "Excellent! Once you give birth to them I would like to give you a child next" father of all grinned. "Of course my darling!" Mother of all smiled. They lean in for a kiss and sonic and shadow jump into action the spears and necklace glows as they stab the overlords. "NO!!!!!" They screamed in agony as their bodies twitch and twist. "YOU WONT EVER HURT AMY AGAIN!!!!" Shadow yelled. They both scream as they slowly disappear into the flames below their feet. Sonic and Shadow watch as the overlords finally disappear. "WHAT HAVE YIU DONE?!" They turn seeing Blaze, silver and tails in anger. "Get them! Avenge our masters!!!!" Tails yelled and they attach the hedgehogs. Yet sonic and shadow mange to hold them down and give them the cures returning them back to normal. "Now let's get them all out of here" sonic said ripping Amy's and Knuckles's chains. Shadow nods and they haul their unconscious friends back to sliver and blazes home.

The danger is gone and now the hedgehogs must make a tough decision.