🍋

Amy sighs looking at knuckles worried sick about him. "Ok Amy i informed the hospital security that he will need to be guarded when we aren't here. Let's go home and rest ok?" Sonic said and Amy nods. She gets up and gives knuckles a friendly kiss on the cheek before leaving the hospital with sonic.
Amy lays in bed terrified of what this dark one has in store for her. "Amy?" She looks up at Sonic with a mug of hot chocolate for her. "Hey...." She said watching him walking over and sets the mug down. "I'm worried about knuckles too Amy...." He said rubbing her arm. "Im a bit more scared of what this dark one has in store for me...." She said. "Well you know shadow and I won't ever let him hurt you" sonic said and leans over to kiss Amy. Amy wraps her arm around Sonic's neck and pulls him closer. "Sonic make love to me~" she purred and kisses him again. He quickly removes their clothes and kisses down her body. "Oh sonic~" she moans. Sonic smiled as he starts licking her slit. "Oh god~" she moans gripping her pillow and legs gently squeeze his head. He continues to lick her slit and thrust his tongue inside flicking it and swirling it around making her moan more. "Sonic please fuck me already I'm good and wet~" she begged playing with her breast. "As you wish~" sonic licked his lips and quickly thrust his member deep inside of her. "OH FUCK!!!~" she screamed. Sonic smiled hearing her moans thrusting fast. He puts her legs on his shoulders and leans over kissing her as  he goes deeper hitting that special G spot making any moans differently but with 3x more pleasure. Her moans vibrate their tongues and Sonic goes faster vibrating her. "AGHHHHH SONIC YES!!!~" she screamed breaking their kiss. He licks her neck slowing up a bit. "Please faster~" Amy begged but felt something changing. Sonic's member starts to grow and a knot forms on his member. His claws come out and pins her hands. Half of his wolf side had come out and the member stretched her out a bit. He pulls out and flips her on her knees and slams back in. Amy tossed her head back and sonic grabs her hair as he started thrusting more letting out a seductive and deep growl. Amy's eyes rolled back loving being fucked by the werewolf side of her boyfriend. He grabs her breast with his hands and lifts her up thrusting in her. "Sonic oh god~" she moans in pure bliss. "Fuck me fuck me~" she moans hearing the slimy noise of the member gliding in and out of her. The door opens and sonic looks over not stopping the thrusting seeing shadow with a smile on his face. "Im gonna take a shower but once you cum in her I get some one on one with her~" shadow smiled and sonic nods. Shadow walks into  the shower and washes his quills. He hears Amy's moans and Sonic's wolf growling turning him on more. He finishes and dries off. Sonic was still pounding Amy so shadow sat in the chair watching as he rubbed his own member. Sonic turns Amy around and sonic give's shadow a wink. Shadow knew what sonic was planning and nods. He gets up and onto the foot of the bed. Sonic leans Amy forward and grabs her hips slamming the knot inside of her making her scream. Shadow shoves his member in her mouth and thrust as Sonic held her hips as he came. He returns to normal and pulls out as cum pour out of Amy. Shadow thrust in her mouth a bit longer before he pulls out a cums on her face. "Shadow Fuck me~" Amy begged and Shadow wasted no time pinning her on her back and slams in. "SHADOW~" Amy screamed. "Damn still tight after being fucked by a large wolf member~" shadow said sexually and thrust fast in Amy. Sonic smiles watching shadow having his turn while rubbing off.

"Soon my darling it will be you moaning my name~"