Sirens mist

Amy wakes up in the middle of the night feeling something calling her. She walks at the command of the voice to the kitchen and grabs a knife. She soon approaches the bedroom door where knuckles was sound asleep. "Kill him~ killlll him~ kill him and use his blood to bring me to you my vessel~" said a female voice. Amy opens the door quietly and walks up to the sleeping echidna. "Kill him my vessel~" Amy raises her arm gripping the knife tighter. Knuckles stirs and sees the shadow of Amy welding a knife and turns just as she goes to stab him. He stops her and pins her down making her drop the knife on the floor. "AMY SNAP OUT OF IT!" He yelled seeing her emerald eyes were clouded. She continues to fight and knuckles knew there was only one thing he could do. "Sonic..shadow forgive me...." He thought and kisses Amy deeply. Amy's eyes return to normal and she realizes what was happening. "Mmm mph!" Amy hits the pillows and knuckles stops kissing her. "Sorry... you were out of it you tried to stab me" he said releasing her. Amy sees the knife on the floor. "What? How...." "I don't know..." he said. Suddenly a sweet scent fills the room making the two dizzy. "Knuckles? Had your eyes always looked so.... Enchanting?~" she purred. "I could asked you the same thing~" he smiled and the two leaned in connecting their lips.
"Nice work my darling make them bed together so the hedgehogs stays away from them by broken hearts~" "Honestly my love you should follow them and prevent them from getting the Sacred Spear I'll watch over my vessel and let her and the echidna stay distracted under the sirens mist" mother of all spoke. "Very well my love~" the father of all growls and heads to Rome.
Mother of all smiles watching her vessel and the echidna giving into sexual temptation by the sirens mist.

"Oh how sweet the betrayal shall taste~" she laughs.