Information

Amy walks into the hospital room with a small vase of blue bells that are knuckles favorite flowers that grow in the island. He was still in a coma and Amy felt terrible. "Knuckles I don't know if you could hear me but I hope you get better soon.... And don't worry sonic and Shadow are working on finding the person who did this to you..." she placed her hand on his arm. She gets pats his arm softly and gets up to leave. "A-a-Amy..." she stop hearing him speak. "Knuckles oh my god you're awake let me-" "Amy no.... Don't call anyone...." He begged voice still a bit raspy. Amy walks up to him as his eyes open a bit more. "Knuckles—" "Ames list to me... you need to tell Shadow and Sonic.... He was the one who turned them..... he has the cure to return them back.... But.... He is after you.... So he could..." knuckles couldn't finish because he used up all his strength and falls back to his coma like sleep. "Knuckles? Knux!" She reached for her phone and called sonic since shadow was at work meeting. "Sonic get to the hospital quick" she said and looks at knuckles worried.
Sonic arrived and already informed Shadow Amy contacted him from the hospital. He walks into Knuckles's hotel where Amy hugs him. "Ames what happened is he ok?" "Yes.... He just spoke to me before fading back..... Sonic during his captivity he discovered that the dark one turn you and shadow and he has the cure...." "What...." "He tried to tell me the other reason why the dark one wanted me but that's when he faded out...." She looks down. "Ok... I'll inform shadow you keep a close eye on him until I get back ok?" Sonic said. "But shadows meeting..." "Amy knuckles is trying to warn us that theres more to this than shadow and I know. You're safety and now his and our friends safety are on the line. We vowed to protect our friends and so far we failed with knuckles we aren't going to fail anymore especially being given this new information" sonic said and Amy sees the guilt in his eyes looking at knuckles. "Ok sonic" she said and sonic steps out of the room calling Shadow. "Sonic I'm in a mee—"

"Shadow.... You need to hear this new information....."