Rome

Sonic Tails and Shadow finally land in Rome where they meet Silver and Blaze. "Hey guys long time no see" "yes it has been a long time. Come on let us show you all where you'll be staying." Silver smiled and they head to a nice large home and Sonic whistled. "Damn guys" he said. "Yep now how's Amy?" They tell them and they were shocked. "Wow...." "Yeah that's why we need to find the Spear to defeat the father of all, because if he dies." "Mother of all goes with him" Shadow finishes. "Wait wait... you two left them ALONE!" Blaze yelled. "You two get back we will look for the spear" silver said. "What why?" "Father of all could use this opportunity to steal Amy and possibly kill knuckles because you two are here!" Blaze hissed and the two looked at each other. "How are we that damn stupid?!" Shadow yelled and sonic agreed before they both start running back to the airport catching the first flight back to station square. Silver, Blaze and Tails immediately start searching for the Spear.
Meanwhile Amy and Knuckles continue their tranced sexual escapade. Her nails drag down his back as he licks her neck. "Faster please~" she moans. He thrusts at her command gripping her legs. "You're so beautiful Ames~" he groans.

Sonic and Shadow finally arrive home but sonic stops shadow. "Sonic what the hell are—" "I smell Sirens mist...." He said and Shadow's eyes widen and he goes into the car grabbing the antidote. "Let's go" he said and they put on mask. They enter and follow the mist to Knuckles room and hears them moaning. "Those bastards...." Shadow growled. They slowly open the door and see them in bed. Sonic sees a disembodied figure who quickly vanishes and the mist fades away. Yet it was still effecting Amy and knuckles so they sprayed the antidote on them. Shadow sprayed a bit harder on the echidna knocking him off of Amy. "What... happened" amy said as her mind became clearer then she sees herself naked and covers herself. "My head..." knuckles grunts and stood up. "OMG!" Amy tossed a pillow at him hard knocking him down. "The fuck?!" "You're naked!" Amy was red at this point and he covers himself up. "How the fuck— oh god amy did we...." "Unfortunately yes but you two were under the siren mist probably to keep you both in one place" sonic said pulling the mask off. "Wait are you supposed to be in—" "Rome? Yeah but Blaze reminded us that we were stupid to leave you both and she was right" Shadow said half tempted to suck knuckles blood out of him. 

"Get dressed you're coming with us to Rome."