XVI.

General POV

Riri had got in touch with Chyna her her second day in Wakanda. They both agreed to meet up and get lunch to discuss their friends pre wedding activities.

Riri had gotten to the restaurant early. When Chyna got there she gave Riri a hug.

"Nice to finally meet you." Chyna said.

"Same here." Riri smiled.

"I am curious though, how'd you get my number?" Chyna asked.

"Now if I went around telling people how I get my way I'd be in prison." She smirked.

"You know, don't even worry about it." Chyna laughed.

The two women got acquainted and ordered their food. By the time their entrees came they were well acquainted. They liked each others company.

"Okay so, bachelorette talk." Riri said getting to business.

"For Tyler I was thinking we could go on a scavenger hunt around Wakanda. She likes to be challenged." Chyna says.

"Okay so here's what I'm thinking I'm going to build a machine with Shuri and day drink. We can also find some way to meet up at the end of the night. Shuri is going to definitely want to have Tyler around during a night of drinking. After the party to keep the night rolling we could go clubbing." The small woman smiled.

"Okay good idea, I've made a list of places we could hit up." Chyna sends Riri her list.

Riri inspects the list "You're a party girl huh?"

"I try, have you ever been to Bangkok, they know how to party." Chyna sips her drink.

"No I'm amazed, tell me more." Riri leaned in eager to swap stories with her new found friend.

——《 ☆ ♕ ✧◦♚◦✧ ☆ ♕ 》——
Tyler

I wake up entangled in my wife.

"How long have you been up?" I ask.

"Long enough to watch you open your eyes. It's one of my favorite ways to start my day." She leans on her hand.

I peck her lips "Are you ready to be officially married tomorrow?".

"Of course, are you ready for our honeymoon. Traveling for a month, just how you like it." She plays in my hair.

"The council approved your time away?" I ask.

"No, but that won't be a problem any more." She says.

"What do you mean by that?" I frown.

"Don't worry your pretty little head about that. We'll discuss it after our ceremony tomorrow. What time are you meeting Chyna?" She asks.

"She wants to meet at twelve, when will I see you?" I ask.

"Later on tonight if you're up." She pulls me into her.

"That's a long time to be apart from each other." I whine.

"It's okay because tomorrow we'll wake up like this as well, and then wake up like this for the rest of our lives." She kisses all over my face.

"Well when you put it like that, I don't mind." I say.

She hovers over me. "I can't wait to yell from the mound that you're my wife."

"I can't wait either, we'll officially be married in the eyes of Wakanda." I smile covering my mouth.

She moves my hand away from my face "You've had bad breath in the morning since I met you, literally. When will you learn that I don't care about your flaws, I love them just as much I love your perfect tendencies. They're all perfect in my eyes princess." She leans down and kiss me.