Realization

Boris falls asleep and bendy falls "asleep" as well... 'I- is bendy just a demon.... In a smaller form... like... his hair is shaped like horns but anyone can have hair like that...' you could only think... you couldn't even close your eyes for a bit... all of a sudden... "Y/n... do you actually care about me...?" Bendy said I'm a soft voice, you were surprise he was even awake but you responded "how can I not love some one like you... bendy never ask that question.... I'll allwase care for you..." you kissed bendy on the forehead and then you see bendy drop a small tear "that's all I needed to know..." bendy gave you a small smile and you did to... "I love you..." bendy said in a soft voice but you couldn't hear it.... But just with that talk you both fell asleep... ( in da morning) bendy and Boris were still asleep but you got woken up by the bunnie kids "auntie is he your new boyfriend??" One of them said " no no!" You said blushing "well make him your boyfriend quick! Or we gonna send you on blind dates again!" One of them said with a cute but angry face "he he... you can't rush love Ey" you said but when ever you said that bendy woke up and blushed a bit "well come on little bunnies I gotta get to my room and change for today!" The bunnies nodded yes and you went to go change. You thought it would be funny if you you dressed up as bendy and so you did, even had the goggles and the travel bag, you walked out to go eat breakfast with Mickey and the crew, turns out mug man and cup head woke up before you, you looked at cup head a bit afraid but tried to ignore him, you sat as far away from him at the table "good morning y/n!" Said mug man with a smile "good morning mug man" you said but your voice was shaking, then bendy walked into the room and so did Boris the both sat next to you, cup head made kissy faces are you and bendy. Bendy gave him a death stare but you were just confused. Bendy noticed what you were wearing and blushed a bit, you noticed but you just giggled. (After eating) "well we have to get going now if we wanna get the next piece." Said bendy "yeah, but we should stop at the market to get supplies" said cup head "good idea" said Felix. Jack pot ran out of cup heads hands and into your travel bag "what the-" you said "I guess jackpot likes you y/n" said mug man " well I'll stay with him for now as we walk to the market but then you gotta grab jackpot once we get there alright?" You said cup head nodded,you were still a bit afraid of cup head but you were les afraid this time... when you arrived you gave jackpot back to cup head "let's stick together so we don't get lost in here" everyone agreed even you... but you had other plans. Only a little into the market you separated yourself from the rest. No one noticed except bendy... you went to the pharmacy's they had there. You took almost all kinds of pills needed for many different causes head aces, vomiting and even for the ink illness... bendy realized this and immediately realized that you heard him and Mickeys talk.... As you bought everything you had the face of some one worried who was trying to hide it with a smile... then you went some were else, a place with blankets small ones. You took a black one and mumbled " just in case the illness hits in his sleep it won't look like he stained the blanket.." you mumbled and bendy heard you. Bendy went back to the rest because he dident know how to react... your bag was big so you could fit a lot things in there even a few change of clothes, after you got all of your stuff you still had money left so you put it in your bag.