Reunited

(Long story for the other people! People ambushed (y/n) and the rest and well she risked her life for then getting hurt in the process so you passed out)

(Y/n)s pov

I wake up on a hospital bed. I look around confused. I try to say something but then I realize something.... My voice is... gone? I looked at my hands and tried to talk. I started to tear up a bit but then a nurse walked in "oh! Mrs (y/n)! Your awake! Oh- your wondering why your voice is gone?" The hearse said. I nodded with my eyes still full in tears "you got hurt very badly on your ribs. Your vocal cords broke but no worries! They'll heal soon!" She added but then she heard knocking "oh! Come in" the noise said. I looked at the door and I see the whole crew there. Boris looked at your I. Surprise and so do the rest. Except for bendy, he's looking down looking at his hands sad "(y/n)! Your alright!" Felix said "are you alright?!" Boris and mug says. I try to say yes but then again... my voice... I touch my neck where my throat is and I shake my head no. As bendy hears that Felix said that I was alright her looks up and his eyes widen "(Y/N)!" Bendy shuts and runs up to you "ARE YOU ALRIGHT?! WHY AREN'T YOU TALKING?! IS IT REALLY YOU?!" Bendy shouted as he grabbed my hand while I was on the hospital bed. I smiled. Bendy put his head on my hand sobbing. I picked him up by the head and kissed his eyes. He got onto the bed and hugged me. "Be careful! She's still hurt" cup said "so you where worried!" Boris said "no- she's just part of the team!" Cup said. Mug and Boris chuckled.