Mickeys worries

(I haven't done much updates with Mickey so might as well and also.... We almost at 100 readers *sniffle sniffle*... I love youuuu...)

Mickeys pov

I start packing up because me and the rest are going to move the circus to spreed the cheer tomorrow! But for some reason I can't stop thinking about what's going on with (y/n) or Boris. Are they ok? Are they worried about something as much as I am for them? It's also really difficult fixing the machines in the circus without (y/n). She knows a lot more about this stuff. But yes, I must get used to it. She'll be gone for a while of course. As I'm packing up one of the rooms Donald walks in and looks at me. "You worried about that wolf boy and (y/n?)" Donald told me "of course! Donald, do you think that Boris and (y/n) will be ok? What if (y/n) gets to attached and becomes like Oswald?" I asked him "well- actually I'm not sure about that" he mumbled... it made me even more worried. A little tear comes onto my face but then I hear foot steps "hey Mickey are you ok?" I hear Oswald say. "Yeah! Yeah!" I say and wipe off the tears. Donald and Oswald sigh "you can't hide anything Mickey" said Oswald. I turn around and sigh as well. I start to mumble stuff to myself. Oswald  sits down next to me. "I know your worried but like Donald said. You can't help everyone in this world." Oswald said. "Yeah yeah... but I want to... and that was a chance to help Boris.... I regret letting (y/n) go on that quest... she might get hurt mentally and physically." I said as I put my hands in my face. "Why do you think that?" Oswald asks me... "Well- actually... never mind.... I dont wanna put you back into that state..." I said "if it's about the ink illness you can tell me... I promise I won't go back to that state." Oswald said. I take my hands off my face and see Oswald smiling. 'He's seems ok if I mention it...' I thought "well... the bendy guy... he has the ink illness and is the only family member for Boris who is well... with him... and if... you know.. he leaves soon and.     (y/n) gets attached as well... she'll be sad... you know how she acted just when one of the kids got lost... he was just in the slide in the playground and (y/n) went crazy looking for him and started to cry a bit... think about how she would be if she loses some one she's attached to..." I say looking down at my hands. Oswald puts his hand on my shoulder. I look up and him. "(Y/n) will be alright. And so will your friend Boris. You know she's a strong girl now. She can fight off anything." Oswald said with a smile. "Now come on. We gotta pack up!" He added. I smiled and nodded so I got back to packing. (Sorry it's short kinda lazy)