The quest continues

(Before I start I'm so happy that we got to 60 readers I LOVE ALL OF YOU GUYS!! Now let us start)

Bendys pov:

'Why did I even enjoy that-' I asked myself in my mind. I was blushing yes but still I decided to stay calm. "How are we even gonna take the wolf with us tho" I heard Boris ask me "maybe it has the power to shrink. I'm not sure if it can't" I awnsered and (y/n) heard me. I see her whispering into the wolfs ear and then the wolf turns around and walked into its den. I look at it more and see that it's extreamly fluffy and walks very elegant than any wolf I've seen. Well except my bro, Boris, he can nail anything. The wolf comes out of its den holding a gem with its tail then dropping it. It touches it and it's body starts to glow red. The glow was so bright that everyone closed there eyes but Felix keeped watching fascinated. I look back up and I don't see the wolf "Ey bendy look down here" (y/n) tells me. I look down and it's as small as the puppy with three heads. I look at Boris and his eyes are big looking at the wolf with his tail wagging "WHY ARE YOU SO CUTE?!" I hear Boris scream. I laugh and then look at the little pup. "And it's horns are even smaller" I say "not a surprise." (Y/n) said.

Boris pov

I look at the pup and my heart starts racing. It's the cutest thing I have ever seen "now we can keep going with the ques-"  before Felix could finish we hear bendy coughing. It's the ink illness again. I see (y/ n) immediately run into the cave getting the pills from her bag and even had some vomit bags with her. "ARRGH!" Bendy looks like he's in pain and I run to reach him trying to make him feel better "ITS ALRIGHT YOUR ALRIGHT!" I say in a panic. I see bendy about to puke and then  (y/n) gives bendy the bag to vomit in, the pills and some water to drink them with. Felix and the rest run over to bendy... except cup.. not a surprise.. I decide not to think of it to much and focus on my brother. I see bendy calming down with after he drank the pills "I allwase feel weaker after these things happen.." I hear bendy say. "don't say those things your alright. (Y/n) your a big help" I hear mug man say and I see (y/ n) give a weak smile while hugging bendy "Boris you hold the puppies and I'll take bendy. We should go to the nearest hotel to stay in. To rest and figure out what we are going to do next." (Y/n) says. I smile and wag my tail as I pick up the pups. I see (Y/n) holding bendy and covering him with a blanket making him slowly fall asleep. I see her kissing bendys eye as he falls asleep. 'They are a good couple' I think to myself. And we go to search the nearest hotel.