Acting diffrent

(Y/ns) pov

I... I don't feel normal at all.... Not being able to speak... at all... "since you can't speak there's another way that you can communicate with people!" The nurse said and then handed me a white board with a marker and erasure. "Oh and she might act a bit different. It also effects how she acts a bit as well but she'll be back to normal in no time" the nurse said. Me being the hurt one here I was just confused and wrote 'what-' on the board. "I can't really explain it but your good to go now! Oh and what I mean by that is- well that" The nurse said pointing to me. I noticed that my tongue was out so then I fixed that. I erased the board and got up from the bed easily. I noticed that where I got hurt was the same spot I got shot that one time. I looked at cup head because of the memory but then shakes my head. I went to a room and changed so I could get out of the hospital. Once I got out I saw the rest of the crew waiting "alright we ready to go?" Felix said. I nodded and smiled.

Bendys pov

I felt extremely guilty for not being able to help her. I hugged her arm as we walked. She looked at me and smiled but then again her tongue sticked out. "(Y/n) your tongue." I said. She then had a little angry face. It was cute but it was pretty clear she was a bit frustrated about it. She sticked it back in and then looked started writing something on the board. She then showed me it and she wrote 'tell me when ever that happens' I nodded and chuckled a bit. Boris looked at (y/n) and giggled. Mug looked over and couldn't hold his laughter at the sight. (Y/n) looked at him. He was walking ahead and then she wrote. 'I'll give you 5 seconds to run'. Mug immediately started to run in the parking lot of the hospital and (y/n) chased him. Cup ran after them and shouted "(Y/N) CALM DOWN DONT HURT HIM!" I laughed and so did Felix. (Y/n) then stoped running and ran back to me. Cup was confused and so was mug and Felix. Then she wrote something on the board. "Wheres willow and fluffy." She wrote. I immediately looked at her a bit sad... "well... willow was protecting me and fluffy so... he..." I said and then (y/n) started to tear up "HES NOT DEAD HES ALRIGHT THEY ARE JUST HURT BUT THEY ARE HEALING I PROMISE!" I said trying to calm her down. "The vet that we dropped them at is near here they're alright I promise!" I said. "We should go pick them up. It's just across here-" Felix said pointing. (Y/n) ran extremely fast  even running threw the street! "(Y/N) Be careful!" I shouted running after her. Felix mug Boris and cup ran after her as well.