Dogs are family

Bendys pov

The only time she was this careless was before she got hurt. I ran after her and then saw that she spotted the vet then she ran even faster and before she went in she stopped right at the door so we could catch up to her. "(Y/n) calm down!" Felix said. (Y/n) gave him a simple nod. She. Walked in and the tried to ask for fluffy and willow. She forgot about her voice. Then I stepped in "hello! When will our pets be out?" I said "the names?" The person at the counter asked "fluffy and willow" Felix stepped in and said "they are ready to go home with you guys just give a us a few minutes and they'll be out!" The person at the counter said. We nodded and then went to go sit down. I see (y/n) looking at her hands then clenching her fists. "Hey hey. You blaming yourself for them getting hurt?" I said then grabbed her hand. She nodded and let her hand calm down. She just looked ahead with no emotion or anything not even fear concern nothing at all... we hear the door open and see fluffy and willow. (Y/n) gets out of her seat then falls to her knees while the dogs runs to her and licks her face. I look at her face and her eyes light up picking both willow and fluffy up. Fluffy wasn't hurt that much he just had a scar on his face but he was alright but.... Willow had millions of millions of scars all over he legs from when he was big and the people trying to hurt him... (y/n) hugs the dogs tightly. She looked at me and then see her smile. She looks at the rest and they all smile back. Well accept cup of course he just has a smirk on his face. She spun around with the pups in hand "well you all ready to go!" The vet said. "Thank you! Ba bye!" Felix and Boris say. Mug man looks at willow and asks. "May I hold him?" (Y/n) looks at him and nods. The pups look at her in a weird way. "Oh yeah her voice uh... it's gone for now but it'll come back soon." Cup said to the pups. It started to get a bit cold so we put on some sweaters and then see fluffy climbing up into (y/ns) hoodie and he letting him to rest there. I smile at (y/n) and she just tilts her head smiling.