A casuall morning

(Before I start SHOUT OUT TO BryannaWilson8! You are the first person to add my book your reading list! Thx! Now let's get in with the story!)

Y/ns pov

I wake up earlier than the rest. I get up and look at bendy. 'He's still asleep' I thought to myself and smiled. I heard the pups in the hallway outside the room we where in. They where chasing jack pot "fluffy!" I whispered. They heard me and ran over to me. "No chasing jackpot alright" I said with an angry face. I was tired yes but still they can't do that. I pick them up and also jackpot. I take them inside the room and closed the door. I yawned then said "ima go take a shower and brush my teeth. You guys stay here." I told the pups. They nodded. I grabbed my clothes and went into the shower 'it's just gonna be a quick shower' I thought to myself

Bendys pov

I woke up because I heard a pitter-patter coming from the bathroom 'must be (y/n). She's probably just taking a shower' I thought to myself then all of a sudden jackpot runs over me and so do the other pups chasing them "AUGH-" I scream because they took air out of me. I grab the pups and sat up "no! Bad boy!" I say to the pup. I put them down and they get off the bed. I got up and then I heard knocking at the door. I open it and see cup head "have you seen jackpot? I just woke up and didn't see him anywhere" cup head asked me "yeah I've seen him. Let me go get him" I said and went to go get him "the pups where chasing him. I'm actually not sure how jackpot got in here" I said. "Thanks" cup said and grabbed jackpot. I hear a door open. (Y/n) got out of the shower ready to go "good morning guys" she said with a smile "good morning" me and cup said at the same time. I turn around and see Boris waking up. He yawns and then gets up "good morning!" I say with a smile. I hear and door open and see Felix "hey guys! You guys should get ready we have a long day ahead of us!" Felix said with a smile. I nodded and cup went to his room with mugs. I yawned and went to go wash my face. "How'd you sleep bro?" Boris asked me "well it was a good amount of time to rest so it was good" I awnsered. I went to go wash my face and brush my teeth.

Mug mans pov

I wake up and the first thing I see is my bro (cup) holding jackpot "good morning mugs" cup said to me "good morning cup and jackpot!" I smiled as I said that. I got up and got ready for the day! "Hey is it just me or does (y/n)s puppies kinda look like a dog that would guard the gates of hell" cup asked me "well one does have horns and the other three heads but there just puppies. Well one is and the other one is just in the form of one" I said "that's just a theory" I added.(A GAME THEORY!..... you get it- .... I'll just move on-) "but it is a possibility" cup said "cupy don't start it again-" I said but then got cut off by cup saying "think about it mugsy. The devil sent some help for us-" I stoped him before he said anything else "let's not just jump into conclusions cupsy" I said.