Just a thought

Y/ns pov

I decide to do something that I haven't done in a while. Draw! I'm sorta good at it! Just need to practice! I thought of what should I draw 'a car? Hmm no. A cup? Naw I'll make it look like cup head on mistake hmmm...' I thought to myself and looked around the room. I saw bendys safety goggles. I decided to draw them! I first sketched it out. But then I thought  'what if I drew bendy wearing them. He wears them all the time anyways' I started to draw bendys head shape. I was kinda happy that I was going into a hobby. The only other hobby I had was to help mr Mickey when the washing machine broke daily. I was finished with his head shape but then it came to the expression. 'Should I make him with a smile? A confused face?' I asked myself in my head. Bendy was in the bathroom washing his face but I wanted to interrupt for a sec "HEY BENDY!" I yelled out smiling "whats up (y/n)?" He responded. "Can I see you face real quick?" I asked him. He turned around to face me. I immediately looked down at my drawing and started to draw the expression he had and pose. Holding a towel drying his hands and with a sorta confused face. He looked at me and went up to me "what are you doing?" He giggled as he said "nothin!" I said closing the page I was drawing in. "Hmmm your up to something... PASS IT OVER!" He said then jumped on the bed I was on then tickling me. I started to laugh "ha ha ha! Stop it" I said and he stoped with a smile. I grabbed the note book "alright alright. I'll spare you for now sweet heart. But I'll find out one way or another!" Bendy said smiling and acting as if he was a dragon. I laughed again and said "try to see, you little dragon!" I said and pinched his cheek. I got off the bed and put the notebook in my bag. But then I took it out again with a second thought.. 'maybe I can use this as my diary as well...' I said in my mind. And started to write down my thoughts (you'll find out what you put later)

Bendys pov

I smile as I walk off. I see Boris peaking "ooo you have a girlfriend now! I never thought you would do it tiny!" He whispered in my ear "yeah yeah. It's not official tho. I got to ask her on a date that's all." I said. I saw Boris giggling a bit. I finished washing my face and then considered if I would ask (y/n) on a date... 'maybe I can invite her to a coffee shop...' I thought to myself. 'Maybe later...' I added to my thoughts. I decided to talk to Felix about it "ima go with Felix for a bit." I told (y/n) and boris. "Alright" they both said and off I went. "Hey Felix" I ran to Felix in the hallway as I said that. "Oh. What's up bendy" he asked me "well... you know (y/n) and me are close right?" I told "yeah- -le gasp- are you gonna ask her on a date?" He asked me. I nodded and was a bit embarrassed...