The first kiss

"BENDY WAIT UP LAD!!" Says Felix chasing after bendy... they took all night looking for you while you were just enjoying your time...

Bendys POV:(wohoo first time I do the pov thing enyways)

I was restless looking around like crazy... we keeped seeing bones scattered around the forest... 'something or someone must live near here..' I thought to myself as I saw all of the bones even more afraid (y/ n) might have gotten hurt... "bendy we have looked everywhere please you need to take a break..." said Felix as he looked at me "ITS MY FAULT IF SHES DEAD BY NOW! I WAS AFTER ALL THE ONE WHO SCARED HER!" I said with a strong firm voice as I keeped walking "you guys can stay here for a bit... rest for a while but I'm not gonna give up..." I said looking at the rest "I'll come with you to look, I'm also worried about her so I'm coming if you like it or not" said cup head "alright then let's go.." me and cup went deeper into the forest while the rest stayed behind. As we looked around I thought of what dangers she could have bin in and I wouldn't be there to help...

Your/(y/ n's) pov:

I just woken up for the best sleep I've gotten yet. The wolf had a small growl but a friendly face and they pointed to the pups "you went me to take care of them while you guys go hunting?" I asked the wolfs understanding what they were saying just by seeing there body movements. The wolfs nodded and left. I waved good bye and looked at the pups "so what you guys wanna do while the pack is gone?" You asked the pups. Threw the small crowd of pups came out a odd pup with three heads but looked even more adorable then the rest "aww your so unique little one!" I said petting the pup... or should you say pups?? I look at the puppy's and they all look sleepy and tired. " do you guys wanna sleep for a bit??" I asked the small pups and they all nodded. "Alright maybe only a bit more time to sleep before your parents come" I went to go sit down on a big pile of white roses while petting the pups as they fell asleep slowly. You saw the three headed pup couldn't sleep.. "spiders in the house sleep... sleep.. spider bit the mouse sleep deep... the spider bit the mouse sleep deep... don't wake up the mouse sleep-ing don't you wake it up from its... sleep~.." I sang a small sound that put the three headed wolf to sleep... and I fell sleep to... but I keeped thinking... 'I'm lost.. I have no hope... I'll stay here for now.. maybe bendy or even everyone is looking for me...'...

Cups pov:

me and bendy where running threw the woods looking where ever (y/n) could be... I saw bendys face.. it looks like he gave up hope 'he has never looked so stressed or sad...' I thought to myself... then we both hear a small voice in the distance... "did you hear that...?" Bendy asked me "yeah I heard that... sounds like (y/ n) my eyes started to glisten... 'don't get attached don't get attached don't get attached...' I thought to myself seeing how happy I was... "let's go get the others quick!" Bendy said to me and we both ran to the rest. Bendy was kinda slow so I grabbed him by his arm and ran faster than him pulling him with me "BE CAREFUL CUP!" Bendy yelled at me as we ran but I didn't think at all I just keeped running "WE HEARD (Y/N) SHES NEARBY LETS GO!" I yelled running up the others "then let's go!" Boris yelled at everyone running in front of me 'he must have bin worried about her as well' I thought, Felix looked worried as well as ran extremely fast running behind boris. We all ran...

Your(y/ ns) pov:

I'm half sleep feeling the roses and pups near me... it smells so fresh because of the roses... I hear a pup whining so I wake up "what's wrong little one..?" You asked it. There three heads pointed outside... they where afraid of the outside.. "as long as I'm here... no one can hurt you.. alright now calm down... I'm right here... you little wolfie.." I said with a smile humming and pet the pups. I closed my eyes still smiling

Bendys pov:I keep chasing the voice and I hear "you little wolfie..." 'is there wolfs attacking (y/n..?)' I thought and ran faster... we got to a cave. We heard some one humming "shh.." I told the rest. I peak behind the rock and see her... I immediately jump from behind the rock "(Y/N)!" I screamed as I saw he sobbing a bit from joy. I notice her eye with the cotton and twigs "ARE YOU OK?! WHAT HAPPENED?! DID I DO THIS TO YOU?!" I climbed the rose piles and hugged her tight. The rest of the crew come from behind the rock with a smile and walk towards to us. I take (y/n) off the pile of roses and kiss her lips from happiness but then I relive what I did " I'm- sorry did I catch your off guard-" I asked but then she cuts me off by saying "I enjoyed that..." she said blushing a bit. I notice that when I just met her it would just be love a first sight and the love would have no regrets... (I'm done with this chapter but I will do more and update. I'll try to update at least one story a day it will be difficult because of school but still enyways cya!)