Memories

(*sob sob* we almost at 80 readers....'I love your all so much. T-T... anyways let's keep going with the story)

Bendys pov

I hugged her tight and said "hey hey... if you wanna talk I'm right here..." I said looking at here eyes... you looked at me back and immediately hugged me back. "I fear the unknown..." she said still sobbing. "Well if you fear something... me and you will be able to overcome it." I said calming her down a bit. She was still sobbing but she had a small smile "I will always look after  you!" I said with a small smile. (Think about bendy with the >:3 face ) She laughed a bit at the sight and I just smiled "you always know what to say don't you" she said with a smile. She immediately pulled me in for a hug. Then I noticed that my tail was wagging. It seemed like she didn't mind it at all. But I just thought it was kinda funny.

Y/ns pov

I smiled as I hugged bendy. 'Maybe it's a good time to ask him some stuff' I thought "umm hey bendy... I ask you what was that demon form of yours when ever we were fighting Cala Maria...?" I asked him. He pulled back from the hug and he looked at me. Then looked at his hands "I'm... actually not sure... you guys keep telling me that I became this demon figure but.... I don't really remember. I just remember the ink illness hit and... then I blacked out..." bendy said "but as we are on the topic of asking questions I wanna ask you one to learn more about you" bendy said "ask away" I said "before Mickey even hired you what where you doing?" Bendy asked me. My face slowly changed from a smile to a dull face... (time for some backstory). "Well- I- uh -" I started to stutter. Bendy looked at me with a confused face "it's a
Right if you don't wanna say it" he said "no no it's alright. I just-... I'm not really sure how to awnser that really.." I said "well.... I can't really remember it... the only memories I have is.. well... I woke up near a circus... confused and sorta afraid... but the. I heard some one scream "goofy! You broke one of our machines! And none of us know how to fix it!" It was mr Mickey talking but I didn't know that yet... and for some reason I just had a feeling... I went into the circus and looked around for some tools. I found some at the back of the circus and I decided to try to fix it. It had two wires that were a bit ripped. I just replaced them with no problem. "You have much potential" I heard some one say. I turned around immediately and saw Mickey "you want a job?" He ask and so I accepted and then... you came along..." I said looking down but then bendy lifted up my head a bit "well it's good that you have a few memories " he said with a smile "we should get to bed now. We have a long day ahead of us" bendy said with a smile. I nodded and we both laid down. I closed my eyes but then I feel bendy pull me and hug me tight. I smiled and we both fell asleep.