Befriending nature itself

(.With you) you keeped running "Y/N!!" Cup head screams and then sees mug man was chasing him "Y/n!" Mug man yelled trying to get your attention. Blood dripping down your eye to all the rocks under your feet you keep running but then fall into a deep hole and black out... "where did she go!?" Mug man calls "I'm not sure... we should go back and get the rest to help search" said cup head "good idea..." they run back... ( with the rest... ) "no no Boris please don't cry I'm sorry!" Bendy says turning back to normal his hand and face 'did I do this...?" Bendy thought. Boris looks at bendy hugging him "I'm sorry bendy... for not trusting you..." Boris hugs bendy on his knees. Bendy was confused but did fell guilt in him... "y/n is lost we can't find her and neither hear her!" Yelled cup head "we need help to search!!" Mug man adds "pack up camp we are going to search for her!!" They packed up to search.. (with you) you hear a howl slowly waking up and you feel something grab you by the scruff... 'is this the end for me... if so be it... I don't wanna be here... at least not in this world...' you thought and fell asleep again... you wake up hours later and see figures threw your eyes... they are black figures 'so I did die again didn't I...' you opened your eyes more and see wolfs bringing you flowers and dead animals. When they see you they wake up acting as if they where dogs but... bigger... you feel a connection...."who... what... are you.." you get up still hurt... you see that the wolfs used cotton to cover your bleeding eye and used bendy twigs to use as as a bandage.... "Thank you..." you don't feel like they are going to harm you... one of the wolves come up to you with a pretty white rose... and another one... with out thorns... they bring you many of them... you get up and smile you start making them into flower crowns for each one they bring... but the. You see a huge wolf come up to you... looking like it had two horns... but one broken... instead of white they bring you black roses 'this must be there alpha...' you thought but still made them the crown... but it looked very different... covered in thorns spiking you... you give the crown to the wolf and it looks at your hand.. your thumb is bleeding.. the big wolf has a low growl "please don't hurt me..." you said as your hands shake... it licked all of the blood off your hand, you still looked afraid but still... you let it. Then in turned to its side "you.. want me to get on your back..?" You asked the wolf.. it gave you a small nod... it ran out of the cave you where in and started to run extremely fast. All of the wolfs followed the big wolf all hallowing at the same time. You looked at them thinking it was a beautiful sight especially under the moon.. your connection became stronger and your eyes became red... a bright red making them glow... the wolf gets on a rock where there's an amazing sight of the glowing moon they howl and you feel the need to howl as well... and so you did... millions of creatures deers squirrels and even foxes came out of there hiding spots... turns out you had a deep connection with animals especially wolves... your eyes turn back into there original color and you feel free for some reason.... (With the crew) bendy hear a howl in the forest... sounded like you.. the rest heard the howl and they also heard it from the other wolfs "what was that..." Boris said "I don't know but I. Pretty sure that sounded like y/n... IM COMING Y/N!"....