Again and again

(Almost at 100 readers ayyy!)

Your/y/ns pov

You decided to keep "drawing" and so you did. Boris then walked up to you and asked "hey is that bendy your drawing?" He said pointing at it you flipped the page immediately "no uh- it's uhh- that cup! I was having an art book crisis so the first thing I saw was the thing I was gonna draw, and I saw the cup sooo yeah!" I said with a fake smile as I pointed at a small cup in a desk. "well I think it's coming out well" Boris said wagging his tail as he looked at the drawing "can I try something?" He asked "sure I have a spear note book so you can draw something on it" I said getting off the bed and grabbing the other book from my bag. I was excited to see what Boris draw! "Here you go!" I gave it to him with a big smile "thank you!" Boris said with glee. He started to make a shape. Like five circles two cup like shapes. "What you drawing?" I asked him "just wait and see!" As he drew I flipped back to the page and wrote my thoughts down again and keeped flipping from different pages again. "I'm all done!" Boris said. I looked over and saw a drawing of cup and mug with jackpot, fluffy, and the wolf with horns "ITS CUP MUG JACK POT FLUFFY AND-" I stoped before I said anything else "we haven't even named the one with three heads yet- and I just noticed that-" I added "then let's figure out a name right now" Boris said. The pups heard us talking and they ran on top of the bed and sat at our laps. "Should we name it nightmare?" Boris said. The wolf shakes his head no "what about storm?" I said. The pup shakes his head no "they are both boys... fluffy and.... What about willow!" Said Boris. The pup started to wag its tail. It jumped up and down barking happily "willow it is!" I said "hey have you ever taken willow or fluffy for a walk?" Boris asked me "well they have never bin on a leash remember. They where wild wolfs." I said " right... maybe we can try! We should go to the pet store to get two harness and leashes!" Boris said "GREAT IDEA!" I said with a smile "ima leave a note for bendy tho!" I said grabbing a piece of paper and a pencil writing down a note. "And.... Done! Let's bring the pups with us. They can stay calm and they don't bark at other people so we can just bring them in our arms!" I said grabbing the pups. Boris nodded and grabbed willow so off we went!

Bendys pov

(After "the talk")After the talk with Felix I thought to myself 'maybe now is not the time. But he's right she already likes me. She latterly called me babe so why shouldn't she. She trusts me a lot..' I went into the room again and saw a note. I read the note and it said "me and Boris decided to go get some leashes and stuff for the pups! Cya you soon! - Boris and (y/n)" I layed down and put the note to my chest. But then I felt something in my throat. 'The ink illness..' I thought 'please... not now... no one's here to help...' I thought to myself. I got up from the bed and left the room running over to Felix's room. I knocked loudy trying to hold myself together. Felix opened up and immediately. Ran to my room to get the pills from (y/ns) bag. I guess cup and mug heard the knocking to because then they came out of there room and took me to Felix for him to give me the pills "bendy are you alright?!" Felix asked me giving me the pills and water while cup holding me in his arms. I shakes my head no after Felix asked me the question and then drank the pills. "Bendy you alright?!" Mug asked me the same question and again I shaked my head no. Cup put me into the tub and started to wash my face with Felix helping him. I just see mug looking from the side lines. 'Why have t cup said anything?' I asked myself in my mind. Felix started to clean my face with water taking off all the excess ink "thank you mr Felix..." I mumbled "no problem lad. Remember I'm always here for you!" He said with a smile. I gave him a weak smile back.