Fear...

(Now we are at 70 readers-.... I love you guys *sobs in happiness* LETS KEEP GOING WITH THE STORY)

Y/ns pov:

We walk into a nearby city and look for a hotel "I think I see a hotel over there. Let's go there for tonight." Cup told me. I just gave a simple nod. So did the others. We all agreed and went. When we got there Felix decided to go get the rooms for us while we just stayed in a little waiting room. I looked at bendy in my arms 'why do I always get so worried for you...' I thought to myself as I looked at him "how's he doing?" Mug sat next to me "he's just asleep..." I said. "(Y/n) does your eye still hurt?" Cup asked me "well yeah but... I can handle the pain" I responded "we should check up on it. And change those twigs to real bandages." Cup head added "yeah they look like they also hurt around your eye" said mug "yeah but hey the pups tried there best" I said and then looked at the pups. Boris was asleep and the two pups where in his lap sleeping. "Guys we got the keys to the rooms, let's go now" said Felix. Everyone got up but once I get up, jack pot climbs up my leg. Jackpot put the claws right into my skin. I try not to scream from the pain. "Uh... cup... please help.." I say. Cup head turns around an sees jack pot "jackpot..." cup head says and jackpot runs back to cup. I sigh in relief and I grab the keys to the rooms "I got three rooms." Said Felix "I can go with you feli-" I said but then Felix stoped me and said "na. You can go with Boris and bendy. Ima need to work on something so ima sleep late." "Alright then. Cup your with mug then" I said with a smile. Boris, bendy and me went to our room. The rest went to there's. We all said goodnight and went inside. I was about to go change but "ugh I forgot to pack bendy some clothes" said Boris "I think I have a shirt that will fit him. Hold on." I said and went to go get it "here" I handed it to Boris.

Bendys pov:

I slowly wake up but then I hear "I think I have a shirt for him hold on" it's (y/ns) voice. I decide to pretend I'm still asleep "well ima go change now" I hear her say and she left the room. I immediately get up. "You woke up quickly. Now come on put this on" Boris said "this is (y/n)s shirt. Isn't it" I said looking at Boris "yeah yeah you over heard. Now put it on before she comes back" Boris said and I gladly put it on. Then I heard her opening the door and immediately acted as if I was asleep "back!" I hear her say. "Let's go back to bed now. I'm tired" said Boris and then he yawned. I saw them lay down on the bed and Boris quickly fell asleep. (Y/n) for some reason she just looked up at the ceiling. She sat up and started to touch my head. "Why am I so worried for you...?" I heard her say "I don't want you to die..." she added... "I'll miss you a lot...." I open my eyes and see her crying a bit.... I felt bad for her... the whole point I wanted to talk to mr Mickey in privet was... was to not make the rest worried... so it's like nothing happened.... "If your ever have to go... I hope I'm gone first... a life without you.... Is a world I can't live with..." I hear her mumbling. I open my eyes and I grab her hand with a small smile. She immediately looks at me. "You heard what I said... didn't you..." she said. I nodded. "You can tell me anything... I promise I won't be like last time...." I told her holding her hand tight. I just see her eyes watering, full of fear... I get up and hug her tight...