The Lonely Oshawott

Cora couldn't stop thinking about the experience that she, Alain and Mairin went through.

"I find it amazing that we ended up with some new Pokémon in one day." Cora smiled.

"Good thing that none of the Pokémon were terribly abused. I'm just glad that Darcy is getting what she deserves." Mairin stated.

Kilala and Chespie nodded.

"I agree. Trainers like Darcy shouldn't even exist." Alain commented.

"You said it." Cora agreed.

Suddenly Kilala stopped in her steps. Cora took noticed of this.

"Kilala, is something wrong?" Cora asked.

Kilala nodded and turned towards the woods and the others followed after her.

=======================

The three trainers followed after Kilala. As they got closer, they heard crying nearby. When they looked through the bushes, they were surprised to see where the source of the crying was coming from; an Oshawott sitting in the middle of a clearing.

"An Oshawott?" Cora asked.

"I'm surprised to see one here. They should be in the Unova region." Alain stated.

Cora took out her phone and scanned Oshawott:

[Oshawott, the Sea Otter Pokémon. Oshawott attacks and defends using the scalchop that can be removed from its stomach.]

"Do you think this Oshawott is abandoned?" Cora asked.

"Could be." Alain replied.

Kilala walks out of the bushes and walks over to Oshawott. She stood in front of Oshawott who was shocked to see her. The two began talking to one another. Oshawott smiled at Kilala and turned to the bushes. Then Kilala called out to them. So the trainers came into a clearing where Kilala and Oshawott were.

"Hi there, Oshawott. What are you doing here?" Cora greeted.

"Oshawott. (Oh, I live here.)" Oshawott responded.

"You live here? In the forest?" Cora questioned.

Oshawott nodded and started walking away, "Osh. (Follow me, I'll show you.)" He said.

So the group follows Oshawott.

=======================

They soon arrive at a cabin that stood near a small pond which reminded them of the Hidden Village. Since it was close to lunch time, Cora offered to make lunch, and everyone let out their Pokémon to enjoy some fresh air.

"You live here, Oshawott?" Cora asked.

Oshawott nodded happily, "Oshawott, osh oshawott. Osh osh oshawott. (Yup, my friend loved living outdoors. So she built a cabin out here.)"

"Lived? You lived with someone else?" Cora questioned.

"Osh. (Yeah)." Oshawott replied, sadly.

"What did Oshawott say?" Alain asked.

"Oshawott lived here with someone." Cora replied.

"What happened to her?" Alain asked.

"Oshawott. Osh oshawott. Oshawott. (Old age. I stayed by her side the entire time that she got sick. I've been living here ever since.)" Oshawott explained, sadly.

"I'm sorry, Oshawott." Cora apologized.

"Osh. Oshawott, osh oshawott. (It's okay. Even though she's gone, I'll always remember her.)" Oshawott assured her.