🃄 18 🃄

"My heart was never the problem. It was the lack of yours."

Chapter 18

*flashback continues*

(please, if you do not remember what happened in the last flashback, read it again)

Chishiya couldn't help smiling provocatively, which drove Niragi crazy.

Niragi slowly took one big step towards Chishiya, who was struggling to balance on his feet, blood still leaking from his nose and mouth.

"Say that one more time and I swear I'll beat you so bad you won't recognize yourself in the mirror." Niragi hissed on him.

But Chishiya was not frightened by his words. Again, he wiped the dripping blood from his lips with his right hand and tried to straighten up a little.

"Then do it. You can't do anything else anyway." Chishiya smirked again and watched as Niragi clenched his hands into fists.

Niragi was not stupid. He knew that Chishiya was only provoking him to do what Aguni had forbidden him many times. He should not try to trouble the members of the Executives. It would only lead to more problems that The Beach really didn't need right now.

"I knew that. I knew you wouldn't dare to do it." Chishiya refused to stop talking.

Aina and Kuina wanted Chishiya to shut up before Niragi ran out of patience and did what he said a moment ago. Aina squeezed Kuina's hand so hard that Kuina was sure she would find a bruise on it in the morning.

"Have you always been like this?" Chishiya asked with a smirk.

Alcohol was saying this all from him, but he was also doing it for other reasons, which he was not very aware of at the time.

"Like what?" Niragi said angrily until his eyes looked away from Chishiya's sly look.

Chishiya suspected that Niragi would lose his inhibitions any minute and be engulfed in a frenzy causing a fit of rage. It only took a pinch to make it happen.

"A coward." Chishiya said with a smirk.

That's when Niragi lost control and raised his right hand in the air, then tried to slam it into Chishiya's face.

"Niragi!" Before he could do so, Aguni's voice rang in his ears.

"What are you doing?!" Aguni yelled at Niragi as he saw a bloodied Chishiya standing across from him.

Aguni angrily walked over to Niragi and pulled him close by his black shirt with white patterns with his right hand.

"What did I tell you about this?! Can't you control yourself?!" Aguni yelled angrily looking into Niragi's eyes.

"It's not my fault, boss. He provoked me." The black-haired boy defended his actions.

Meanwhile, Aina and Kuina walked over to Chishiya, who they both supported with their hands on his shoulders.