chapter sixty two

"One day, I'll forget. Everything. But never you."

Chapter 62

*flashback continues*

"As you think, but be careful. He is also only a person who will defend himself first than anyone else. Did you wonder if he could be Jack by any chance?"

The oxygen then stopped halfway into her lungs.

Chishiya being the Jack?

"N-Not really." She answered quietly, looking at the young man in the white hoodie, crossing his arms over his chest.

It wasn't just her eyes that stared ahead. That's exactly what he was doing. He paralyzed her with his dark eyes.

Was it fear or something else that plagued his mind? He couldn't tear his eyes away from her even when she turned her face away from him back to Toki. He watched as she gently leaned into Aina's ear and whispered without anyone but the two of them being able to hear, "You should think it over, Aina."

Finally, Toki left her with a kind smile on her lips, and Aina slowly walked towards Chishiya, who waited with a small soul to see if she would speak to him, or if he would have to do it himself.

But when she walked past him with a deep sigh and leaned her foot against the edge of the wall, he knew he have to be the one to to break the silence. Ippei, who was standing on the opposite side, decided to be quiet and not get involved in the plots that are only between the two of them.

"You shouldn't spend so much time with her. She could be Jack, you know?" He said with a smirk on his lips, looking up at her face.

She rolled her eyes and replied with her arms crossed over her chest, "I know you want to isolate me from everyone but you have to realize that you don't own me."

Chishiya couldn't help but smile at her stubbornness and decided to play on a different note. "Wanna go there?" he smiled and pointed towards one of the empty rooms.

"For what?" she said, wrinkling her nose.

"To prove you that you are mine. And besides, don't act like you don't like being owned by me."

He still had a smirk playing on his lips and he didn't mind that Ippei heard the whole thing and his eyes were glazed over so much he thought they would fall out of their sockets.

"Huh--." She shook her head immediately after recovering from what came out of his mouth.

She expected all kinds of things from him, but the fact that he would talk openly about their intimacy like this, she did not thought about it.

But she would be lying if she said she wasn't excited by his words. Just then, she caught her eyes sparkling at the sight of him. On him leaning back against the wall with his hands folded this time in the pockets of his hoodie.

The memory of his soft skin on his chest and stomach flashed before her eyes. On the skin she caressed that night with the bellies of her fingertips. At the way his hands were touching the hidden places on her body. Places that only few have touched. However, no one before him did it the way he did. No one before could satisfy her like he could. She had never wanted anyone so much before.

He felt her gaze on his body. Therefore, he lightly leaned his head against the wall and gently turned his face towards her to confirm that he was right. With her lips parted, she stared at his mouth, which curled into a smirk. But she was not the only one whose thoughts became more and more twisted. More and more exciting and the sight of her moist lips didn't help him not wanting to touch them with his own. It was like a blessing and a curse at the same time.