♡ 51 ♡ [ 𓂸 ]

"If someone makes you feel... let them."

Chapter 51

As their foreheads touched and their breath hit the other's face, they both felt a strange pressure in their chests. Aina's heart was pounding louder and louder, and it wasn't even a beat behind Chishiya's one.

"I know I made many mistakes. I wanted to not think about you, trust me. No matter how hard I tried, I couldn't fill the void left by you." Chishiya's lips curled, but this time downwards.

His eyes were still closed during his spoken sentences, preventing him from seeing the tears in Aina's.

"Do you really mean it?" Aina asked with a sob in her voice, her skin trembling under the touch of his right hand behind her ear.

It was strange how much his soft touch was able to excite and calm her at the same time.

Even though she was afraid of being hurt again, she wanted to believe every word that came from his delicious lips.

Chishiya smirked and pulled away gently at once. However, he did not stop grabbing her hair, he even moved his other hand to her face.

He touched her cheek with his thumb, leaving his finger marks on Aina's skin. He finally opened his tearful eyes and said, "I guess you didn't expect me to ever say something like that to you. And if you want to leave now, I'll understand."

"I don't want to." She interrupted him promptly, placing her right hand on the back of his.

Chishiya's lips parted and with a heavy breath he looked into her eyes, with which she mesmerized him so much that he didn't notice her other hand touching the thigh of his left leg.

An electric shock ran through him, as he so badly wanted her touch somewhere other than his face and leg.

"I don't want to leave, Chishiya. I want to be with you, here and now."

Aina couldn't even recover from his previous words, and Chishiya couldn't help to be just looking  at her lips after those. So, with his hands glued to the sides of her face, his fingers weaving through her hair, he pressed his wet lips to hers.

It was a moment they had both been waiting for too long not to think about other things as well.

Chishiya didn't stop kissing her even when they were both gasping for breath. He couldn't tear himself away from her lips. Aina thought she was dreaming. She didn't think that Chishiya would realize so many things after such a short period of separation. Nevertheless, she was determined to continue with everything.

With each movement of his soft lips, she felt her white blouse tighten around her chest.

Just when she needed to catch her breath, Chishiya moved his lips to her chin, from where he slowly continued to the jaw and then to her neck.

He left wet traces of his mouth all over her skin, stopping for a moment above her collarbone. Aina let out a loud gasp as he took the skin between his teeth at this very spot and bit it gently.

With all that, she moved her hands to his shoulders, where they didn't stay for long and slowly reached the hem of his white T-shirt. In the midst of it all, she pulled her injured leg down from his knee, both of them completely forgetting that her foot was bleeding a moment ago.

Chishiya's hands aggressively reached for Aina's black coat, which he pulled off her, and as soon as he managed to do so, he thrust back passionately at her lips. Aina couldn't see how it was all happening too fast, but she didn't complain.