chapter fifty four

"I'm always so terrified. I act like I know what I'm doing, but the truth is I don't."

*flashback ends*

Chapter 54

Lying next to his naked, sweaty body was something she had wanted for so long she thought she would never get to experience it. However, it happened.

It was all happening right now.

She placed her hand on his bare chest, gently circling it with her fingers while he held her with his hand on her shoulder. He slowly tapped the birth marks on her skin with the fingers, which made her smile.

"I like when you do this." She raised her head towards him and noticed Chishiya let out a loud breath.

This was exactly the thing she always loved. It was as if he was wandering over her skin with his fingertips, silently counting the birth marks on her body. He used to do it before that. It was a habit of his that she had had the chance to try before, in Borderlands.

"This?" Aina took a deep breath as she saw his lips curl into a small smirk and just then she felt him pull her shoulder even closer to him.

"Exactly this." Suddenly, Aina squirmed in bed and Chishiya let her lay on her stomach, her elbows resting on the mattress of the bed as she still lay close to him.

Chishiya reached up to the bed frame and slowly leaned half of his back against it. He followed Aina with his eyes, who had put the quilt over her back.

"And what about this?" he leaned closer to her and pressed his lips to her messy hair where he left a fleeting kiss.

Aina's heart skipped a beat and she nodded with a smile.

"This too?" he asked with a grin again, kissing her forehead.

Aina just nodded quietly and watched with parted lips as he took a deep breath and placed his index finger under her chin, touching it with its fingertip.

Then she swallowed aloud. Then something flashed before her eyes. It was a flashback about how he had done this several times before.

"So I'm sure you like this too." He leaned closer to her face again, but this time his soft lips met hers.

He slowly pulled away, but finally both of his hands rested on her face again, where he caressed it with the thumbs of both of his hands, mesmerized by the look in her dreamy eyes.

"Are you going to kiss me again or.." she wanted to ask, but she didn't manage to because Chishiya was already hungry for her lips again, kissing her so passionately.

Aina closed her eyes, turned around lying on her back and suddenly felt his hands reaching under her quilt, searching for her naked body. She smiled into the kiss and let him run his hands up her thighs to her hips where he squeezed them tightly.

"Uhm," Aina gently pushed him away with the hands that were placed on his chest.

Chishiya furrowed his brow and waited with a surprised expression for Aina to explain why she did that.

"You don't want a second round, do you?"

"Aina," he grinned, letting a loud exhale leave his mouth.

He sat on the bed and slowly reached for his pants, which he pulled on. Aina sat up as well, holding the quilt close to her body to keep her fully covered. Chishiya found it funny and endearing at the same time, though he didn't understand why she kept doing it when he saw every bit of her naked body a moment ago.