♡ 69 ♡ [ 𓂸 ]

"You're already so naked in my head right now."

(If you want to skip to the shimmy shimmy time, follow and find a 🌶️ icon)

𓆩𓆪 𓆩⟡𓆪 Chapter 69  𓆩𓆪 𓆩𓆪

꒦꒷꒷꒦

Sitting on the bed in her room, she was staring at the screen of her phone. Hypnotizing it so that a message or an incoming call from him appears on it. The last message he sent her was from today, when he informed her he would be in the hospital for a longer time tonight. Well, he could send one poor message. Just one. After all, he has several breaks during his shift.

However, she was sure that he probably wasn't in too much of a mood to talk to her at all. But there were too many questions in her head, not only about him, but also about the situation in which she found herself with the others. Again and again fear and paranoia deepened inside her about something none of them were sure about. She was still frightened by the feeling that hit her today in the cafe. At the moment when an unknown, veiled guy appeared in it. The tingling in her fingers, the holding of her breath, and the whole pounding of her heart were so strong that her entire body ached just remembering it.

She stood up and pulled down the curtain on the window as she was going to change into something nicer. It was evening and Kasumi and Akimitsu were already approaching their house by taxi. Mom and dad had no idea, even though Aina wanted to let them know, Kasumi protested. On the one hand, Aina was afraid of their reaction, but she knew that they would be tame with Akimitsu. At least until they find out he makes less money than their daughter.

Someone rang the bell of their house. Her eyes widened as she realized they were probably already here. She didn't even have time to change her clothes, but she left the room anyway, ready to be the first to see them, but someone had already overtaken her. Father stood in the doorway, his eyes shining with happiness. Mom was still in the kitchen preparing dinner while Aina ran over to her dad, peering over his shoulder. When she saw how Kasumi, together with her tall and friendly half, who was holding two large suitcases in his hand, approached their house, a permanent smile appeared on her lips.

"Finally! You're here!" Aina said happily, running after her sister, who had already spread her arms for her little sister to hang on to. She did just that, sniffing her soft, long coat. Kasumi's dark hair was a bit shorter this time than she remembered. Cut to the shoulders, combed in the middle, without bangs. She looked different. More mature. Older. But looking into her eyes, she knew it was still her big sister.

"Did you know she was coming?" Dad asked, interrupting their sweet moment. However, neither Aina nor anyone else answered. They were too busy hugging. She slowly pulled away and turned her gaze to Akimitsu, who was standing a few steps behind Kasumi. It seemed as if he was afraid to go any closer. But Aina did not hesitate, extended her hand to him and introduced herself as Kasumi's younger sister. Although they had seen each other several times through Kasumi's phone screen when talking on the phone, this was the first time they had seen each other for real.

"Kasumi? W-What are you doing here?" her mother's confused voice came from behind, from the door, to which Aina responded by turning towards her parents.

"I came for a visit."

"Even with suitcases?" mom asked.

Kasumi's expression paled. Aina knew that she would prefer to fall underground now.

"They live far away, it's clear that they won't come here for one day. It wouldn't be worth it to do it that way." Aina who stood up for her, walked up to her sister and patted her on the back, giving her the feeling that she was not alone in all this.