chapter fifty seven

"After you, I can not trust anyone."

Chapter 57

*flasback continues*

"Where do I find it?" Aina asked as she pulled her panties up over her legs and folded the t-shirt over her breasts. She didn't want to wear it as she didn't want to get it dirty from his happiness drops (lol).

"Water?" instead of an answer, he answered her with a question, still looking at her with his seductive gaze.

He smirked when he saw how she was trying to hide behind the fabric of her t-shirt, but still the bare skin of her chest was peeking out from under it.

"Yes, the water. Where is it?"

"Go to the bathroom, I'll get it for you." He finally replied, running his fingers through his sweaty blond hair.

Aina nodded silently and turned towards the glass door that led inside the house.

"Don't you want to take a flashlight? The house is as dark as a grave." His voice rang out moments after she turned to the door.

Aina noticed and when she saw the darkness ahead, she froze and turned back to him with a shaky voice. Chishiya was already reaching for the flashlight with a grin, which he took from the table right next to him, and approached her with slow, arrogant steps.

"I go with you. Come." He said simply without any emotion in his voice.

Together they walked through the living room and kitchen to a hallway that led past his father's study room to the bathroom that was right next door.

During this short trip together, she began to realize in her head what had happened. The fact that they both let themselves be seduced by eachother.

Chishiya was aware of it as well, but opposite, Aina who was shaking with happiness inside, he started to worry.

He was worried about himself, about her, about the two of them.

He felt as if they are tied together and he felt that he now held responsibility not only for himself but for her as well. Just the thought of something happening to her made his chest ache.

As if someone pushed a knife into it and twisted it in all directions.

He would be lying if he said he didn't feel a similar feeling on The Beach the moment she was shot.

He felt it last night too, when he cried in her arms.

But this time it was more obvious and stronger.

That's what he was afraid of. He didn't like the way she made him feel.

At the same time weak, but at the same time strong. He was confused by this.

He liked to have everything clearly defined in advance. But it didn't work with her. However no matter much he tried to get rid of his lust for her, the more he wanted her.

Aina opened the door to the bathroom and she went inside with Chishiya by her side. Chishiya placed the lamp on the shelf by the sink. The light from it illuminated the whole room. It was small in there though, and when Aina turned to the shower, she bumped her still-naked back into his chest.

But Chishiya didn't make a sound, didn't touch her with his hands or anything like that. Aina suspected that something was going on, but she didn't want to admit it.