Cyno(FLUFF)

Talk to me when your not barefoot

Y/n and Cyno were new to the whole dating thing. Cyno was just a little more overprotective and Y/n loved giving cyno hugs through out the day. Today however Y/n tagged along on an expedition with Cyno, as well as Candice and Tighnari. "So how are the love birds doing." Candice loved instigating on the twos relationship. "Its going well." Y/n and Candice were besties, always sharing secrets.

If you asked Y/n Too keep it a secrets Candice already knows, and Tighnari." You guys wanna here a joke." Everybody immediately yelled no and y/n was praying to archons he wouldn't say one of his stupid dad jokes. "How did the tree get lost.....It was on the wrong root." Everybody deeply sighed although Y/n found it funny they knew if they laughed he would tell more.

"Yo Tighnari do you have any poisonous mushrooms." Y/n slowed down their pace to walk with Tighnari and Cyno." Depends on what you need them for.". They thought for a minuet." An assignment." Ah yes an assignment that Y/n just made up in their head cause they couldn't think of any other excuse.

"An Assignment?" Cyno and Tighnari both side-eyed y/n." Y/n who are you trying to poison ." Cyno tugged on y/n's sleeve. A sly smirk found its way to y/n features as they evilly giggled" No one." Y/n began to run before their Mahamatra could grab them." Canadice run." They giggled running for their life as Cyno was behind them.

Candice and Y/n ran till they couldn't see him anymore. "Hmm what's that." Candice looked to where they were pointing. "It's an obvious sandstorm." Y/n climbed ontop a rock to get a better look at it." Yea but it isn't moving and it's glowing." Candice just looked at them like they were delusional " Y/n there is a giant floating glowing pyramid in the sky and your worried about a sand storm." But before Y/n could reply Cyno leaped at them tackling them to the ground.

"Got you, now who are you trying poison." He locked his arms around their waist making sure they couldn't escape." Candice and Tighnari looked at the pair like they were crazy." I'm not trying to poison anyone." They tried to escape his grip which was futile. Y/n eyes drifted to the giant ruin Golem that had all sort of machines around it." It kinda looks like their protecting it don't you think." After Y/n Finally escaped Cyno, They took Tighnari with them to go inspect the Golem with them.

"Y/n I'm sure its nothing." Y/n ignored Tighnaris protests and continued walking forwards anyway, making sure not to wake up the other machines since they didn't feel like fighting right now." What's so interesting about the golem." Cyno grabbed their hand as he pulled them along. Come on Y/n lets go the sun's starting to set." Cyno pulled on their arm.

Once the two arrived home, Cyno went to go run Y/n a bath. "Wanna tell me why you were so interested in the ruin golem." He walked downstairs drying his hands with a cloth." Not really."

He wrapped his arms around his lover giving them a sweet kiss putting one of his hands on their cheek. Pulling away with a sad look on their face y/n buried their face into Cyno's shoulder quietly sobbing. Cyno froze as they had never broken down in front of them before. He gently caressed their hair trying to calm them down." You know I love you right and id never let anyone hurt you." Kissing the top of their head softly." Y/n moved their face from his shoulder not making eye contact. Their puffy eyes slowly decreased seeing Cyno's rare smile. Cyno took this chance to pepper their face with kisses as they giggled for him to stop." Your bath is ready for you Malady." 

Running up stairs Y/n took off their shirt slowly removing their clothing as they headed to the bathroom. Slowly stepping into the bath relaxing and breathing in the different scents Cyno had put in their bath. After Y/n had been in the bath for almost 45 minutes they drained the tub, wrapping a towel around them.  Cyno who forgot to knock walked into the bathroom, face immediately turning red. Y/n had only a towel on and their hair was wet draping down their back. " I knew you were hot but I didn't think you were this hot." Faces both turning red as they just stared at each other" Is something the matter Cyno." Y/n face getting redder the longer he stared. He looked down and closed the door, muttering a sorry from the other side of the door.

Y/n quickly got dressed running to their shared bedroom and slammed open the door, causing Cyno to flinch." My poor door." Y/n walked over to Cyno taking his book.

"How much sleep have you gotten."

".."

"How much have YOU gotten."

"..."

"..."

"Touché."

".."

"y/n"

"Like 5, You?"

Cyno looked away from their gaze that was very terrifying. "Cyno!" He completely turned his chair around." None." Y/n slammed the book on his desk grabbing him by his by his ear and dragged him to the bed ."Ow y/n let me go." Pushing him onto the bed and then jumping onto him." Go to sleep Cyno or no kisses for the rest of the week." Y/n grabbed the comforter and pulled it up, cuddling into his chest. "Y/n I don't need sleep." They looked up scowling at him." Shut up you fucking barefooted idiot and go to sleep."

They turned around, their back facing him." I love you." Although they muttered it earned a chuckle from Cyno." I love you too y/n."