Baizhu

Title: Fluffynes Pairing: Baizhu x Immortal reader Weapon: Claymore Vision: Cryo Genre: Fluff Tw: Suggestive Pronouns: She/her
Words: 1338

Title: Fluffynes                                                                                                                                                                           Pairing: Baizhu x Immortal reader                           ...

(You don't have to imagine this outfit but this is what is going to be referred to through out the story

(You don't have to imagine this outfit but this is what is going to be referred to through out the story.)

"Y/n come with Qiqi please." Qiqi pulled on you pants trying to reach you hand that was in your pocket. "No last time I followed you I got locked in a room with that damn pharmacist." You felt your face flush at the memory. His hands massaging your waist as he nibbled you neck. You shook your head at the memory trying to forget. "No qiqi just needs you to help gather herbs with her, Baizhu is at the pharmacy." You glared at her but decided to go with her just this once. She held your hand while walking around the fields of Liyue picking up everything she could get her little hands on. "Y/n here Qiqi made it for you." You kneeled down in front of her as she put the crown on your head. "Does y/n like it." She tilted her head to the side awaiting you answer.

You nodded giving her a closed eye smile and patting her head. She smiled and went back to picking flowers. You leaned against a tree and rested your eyes. "Ah." You thought Qiqi just found a butterfly or something from her lowercase yell but decided to just check it out in case. "Put Qiqi down." You summoned your claymore and dashed towards the electro fatui dude. You slashed him in half as he turned to dust and caught Qiqi. "You ok." You dusted her clothes and fixed her hat. "Uhm Qiqi thinks so." You sighed softly and patted her head. "Y/n behind you." You grabbed Qiqi and rolled to the side right before The electro Fatui dudes hammer slammed on the ground. You put Qiqi down and swung your claymore towards him but he dodged. "What the hell do you want." His hammer slammed on your claymore with a loud Clang sending sparks everywhere, hitting your cheek. He started walking forward pushing you back until your back was pressed against a rock as your blade got closer to your neck. "Snowstorm." You swung your Claymore releasing built up Cryo energy freezing all things within a 15mule radius. You dropped your claymore on the ground and wiped the frost off you cheek which left a stinging sensation.

"Y/n oh no." Qiqi ran over to you patting your cheek. "I-I I'm fine don't worry." Qiqi trued her best to heal you becoming worried. "Oh my what do we have here." Baizhu threw your arm over his should and his hand on your waist. "TCH I don't need your help Baizhu." He rolled his eyes and picked you up bridal style despite your protest. "Come along Qiqi we must get our angry cat home." You punched his arm and try getting out of his arms. "Let me go You asshat" He sighed and dropped you on the Icy grass. Your head hit the ground making it bounce. "Ok ok I'm sorry I can't walk so just help me stand." He looked down on you and smirked. "I will if you say I love you." You completely froze and glared at Baizhu and gritted your teeth. "No way doushbag." You stuck your youngest out at him and rolled down the hill as fast as you could with a little wee as you went. Baizhu snickers at your childness behavior but stopped when Qiqi tried doing the same. "Come along Qiqi." He grabbed Qiqi's hand and led her down the hill and towards your limping self. "What I don't need your help." He grabbed you waist and threw you over his shoulder. Your kicking and punching didn't faze him as you had already used all your stamina to try and stand. "Just stop for a moment and let me help you." You hesitated for a moment before letting yourself fall limp and let him carry you to the pharmacy.

"Y/n wake up." Qiqi shook your arm trying to wake up your sleeping figure but you rolled over to the side. Qiqi whined and climbed into Baizhu's bed and sat on you back trying to shake you awake. "Y/n please wake up Qiqi is lonely." You slowly stirred back to your conscious state and looked at the child on your back. "What Qiqi I'm tired." She pointed to the empty seat behind. "Baizhu fell asleep while looking after you and Qiqi want's cocogoat milk." You sighed and sat up and Qiqi fell off your back. "And just where do you think you two are going." Baizhu's morning voice made you feel a certain way but you stopped and turned around to face him. "I'm going to get qiqi something I'll be back soon."

Your trip to Wamin restaurant was almost Completely uneventful until Hu Tao spotted you. "Hey y/n the offer is still up for you to work with me." She winked at you with her devilish little smile. "Or actully I suppose with how many times you've been seen with Dr.Baizhu you probably wouldn't be abl to walk half the time." She shrugged her shoulders and sighed while your face heated up. "Hu Tao Baizhu and I are not together." Hu Tao looked surprised when she spoke. "Your not." You shook your head no when Qiqi popped in. "Your not." You rolled your eyes and shook your head no again. "We're not." Startled you jumped a bit before turning around and you felt your face flush again. "Oh y/n what a heart breaker you are I thought you loved me." He dramatically sighed and walked past you and patted your head earning a fed up expression from you. Hu Tao giggled but ran away before you could grab her. "Let's just get you milk thing so I can go home." You continued your walk while thought ran through your mind. Why couldn't you be with him? Did you really not like him? For someone who does ent like him you sure think about him a lot! You shook your head getting rid of those thoughts and feelings that still lingered and grew the more you thought about him.

"Finally." You smiled and sighed sitting against a tree basking in the sunlight and closing your eyes enjoying the setting sun. "Pretty isn't it." You sat up startled but relaxed a bit when realizing who it was. "Do you need some." He sat down next to you wrapping his arm sound you hip bringing you closer but to his surprise you didn't shift away instead you leaned closer to him. "Why do you deny your feelings y/n." You tried to think of an excuse or anything to not answers the question but answer left you lips before you could think. "Cause soon enough I'm going to out live you all and I don't want an attachment that I know I'll lose." Baizhu's eyes widened in shock as your answer was not what he had expected or had hopped for. "My whole life I've always wanted to live forever and I'm close to finding the answear so you won't be alone like you were before." He smiled at you moving your bangs out of the way to get a better look at your face and cupped your cheek, brushing your noses together. "I love you y/n and you don't have to say it back." You closed the gap between you and brought your hand to the back of his neck and deepening the kiss. He brought you to his lap and and massaged your hips before you broke the kiss. "Something like that will have to wait for a time when Qiqi isn't home Baizhu." You smirked at each other before going back to your make out session. "Maybe I can let myself love every once in a while cause this feel nice."