Diluc

Title:      Fangirls                                                                                                                                                                    Pairing: Diluc x Reader with anger issues                                                                                                                    Words:  924                                                                                                                                                                              Pronouns: They/them                                                                                                                                                          Tw: Donna                                                                                                                                                                                  Weapon: Claymore                                                                                                                                                                Vision: Hydro                                                                                                                                                                            ( I am So exited for Baizhu also I noticed that most storys i'v read only cater toward long straight hair so please let me know if you think that the way I describe how y/n looks is  weird or not for everyone.)

You sighed and rolled your eyes as the Diluc fangirl squad entered the Tavern. If that wasn't bad enough enough they cam in on the day Diluc was in the tavern which meant that they would be trying to talk to him all night. "Hey y/n can I get a dandelion wine." Donna came up to the bar and set a pouch of Mora on the counter. "Sure." You began making her drink and mentally preparing yourself for her complaining. You slid the glass to her and started making another drink. "Y/n this is rather bitter when Diluc makes it it's much sweeter." And here we go now she'll complain about the difference between the two ways the drinks are made. "Donna it's Alcohol it's going to be bitter." You rubbed your temples and narrowed your eyes at Diluc who was chuckling at your short temper. "Well can't you add sugar or something." The rest of the girls giggled and now it all made sense they didn't come for Diluc they cam to piss you off. "No I am not adding sugar if you can't tolerate alcohol then leave." You turned your head and glared at her. "Only Diluc can kick me out." You gave Diluc his grape juice and took off your gloves. "Darling when do I get off work." You began cleaning the counter and the crossed your arms. "Your off in two seconds." You smirked at donna who stood up and ran towards the door. You jumped over the counter and ran after her. "Ooh Diluc you may want to go get them." Kayae snickerd at how quickly you ran towards the door. You chased donna all the way to Windrise before she tripped into a hillichurels camp. "Y/n please help me." You sighed and rolled your eyes and ran into the camp slamming your claymore onto one of the hillichurels. Donna ran into a bush while you fought the monsters. You sliced the Hillichurels into dust until all that remained was a Mitichural. You hit its shield with Hydro breaking it in half. 

The monster backed away before charging at you. You swung your claymore sending it back against a rock with slashes of hydro following. (Kinda like the abyss heralds attack). Donna popped out of the bush she was in but before she said anything her eyes widened. You had water dripping down your arms and down your shirt making it a little see through, your hand was in your hair, your claymore was on your shoulder and you were panting a bit. In her eyes you looked hot right now and her flustered face proved it when you smirked at her. "What cat got your tuong." She looked away and walked back towards Mondstadt muttering something under her breath.

Once back in Mondstadt Diluc also blushed at you and threw his coat over you. Meanwhile images of you flashed in donna's head all night and it made her mad. After you and Diluc made it home you both ran to your bed. "I'm going to go change and then we can cuddle." He nodded and put the blanket on his head to give you some privacy. "Ok done." You removed the blanket off of his red hair and giggled as his hair stuck to the blanket. "Perhaps you should've gotten an electro vision." he pinched your cheeks and brought you to his lap. "What happened with you and donna her face was really red." You shrugged you shoulders and played with his bang as he closed his eyes at the feeling. He laid down with you on his chest and breathed in you scent. "I love you y/n I love you so much." You chuckled and put your hands on either sides of his head. "I love me too." He narrowed his eyes at you and puffed out his cheek before plucking your head. "Ow Diluc that hurt." You punched his arm and he shoved you. The two of you began play fighting for most of the night.

It ended a couple hours later with him pinning you to the bed, you both a panting mess. "Don't tell me you thought you could actually win darling." You smirked at each other and he laid next to you. When you both finally woke up the sun was peeking through the curtains. "y/n time to get up." You grumbled and turned away from him, you thought he was gonna leave you alone but BOY were you wrong. He began nibbling and biting your neck, leaving red marks on your collar bone and shoulder. "OK OK I'll get up." He chuckled into your ear and released you making you fall off the bed. "That is for punching me last night." You rolled your eyes and got dressed.

"Hey y/n have you heard donna." You shook your head no and walked with Kayae. " She keeps going "All I can think about is y/n."" All the color flushed from your face with a disgusted. "Kayae you better be lying." You shuttered at the thought of have a fan girl and stuck your tuong out.

"Come now y/n don't be so rude." He chuckled patting your head.