Xiao (PLATONIC)

Adopted by Alatus

"This child won't leave me alone Morax." Xiao tried shaking his pant leg to get the small child off. "Why don't you watch them." Morax just sipped his tea quite enjoying the scene before him. "What if I hurt it." Xiao grabbed the child off his leg holding them by the collar of their shirt. The child was wearing a hoodie and pants that's it, no shoes or anything like that." I thought mortals were supposed to care for their child." Xiao put the child down on one of the stone seats and teleported away. Looking around the three year old ran around looking for the adeptis.

They walked around the mountain at least four times" Daddy." This caused Zhongli to choke on his tea." Heh it seems the child has already formed a bond with the adeptis." Walking around faster tears spilled from their eyes. Plopping on the grass they began crying loudly. Zhongli stood up but before he could console the child Xiao had already come back with a stuffie for them. "Here now stop crying I can hear you on the other side of Liyue." He sat down on the grass with them handing them the bunny as they stopped crying. the child stood up plopping them selves in Xiao's lap." Tch what are you doing." The child looked up smiling at him cuddling into his chest falling fast asleep. Xiao sighed realizing he had lost, picked up the child and teleported to the inn. tucking the child into his bed.

He sat on the chair near the bed watching them to make sure they didn't have any nightmares." I hate children." The child turned around and crawled out of bed walking over to the chair Xiao was in" Go back to sleep." The child grabbed his sleeve tugging on it and pointing to the bed." Adepti do not need sleep you do." He grabbed hi sleeve back. Y/n didn't like that, they puffed out their cheeks and used all their body weight to pull on his sleeve" You efforts are futile little one." They grabbed their bunny and climbed into Xiaos' lap and curled into a ball. Xiao picked them up and put them back in bed, but this time crawled into bed with them. "There happy now." They nodded cuddling into him and whispered something but Xiao didn't notice.

"I'll be gone for a little, you do not leave this room understand." They nodded as he teleported away, Waiting five minuets, then ten, then twenty. They opened the door, No Xiao, One foot out, no Xiao, completely out the door, They looked left they looked right,....No Xiao. Y/n ran down the stairs bunny in hand right to verr. "I thought Adeptis Xiao told you to stay in your room." She crossed her arms staring down at the child." We no tell dada." Y/n shook their  head and put their finger to their lips." Fine just don't get hurt." They nodded and ran outside sprinting down the stairs. Walking along the path they came across a Treasure hoarder camp. Y/n was going to walk past it when they spotted apples. Walking right up to one of the hoarders the tugged on his leg." Can I have apple pwease." Y/n bounced up and down to show how much they wanted the apple." Who's kid is this." He grabbed them by their hood bringing them to eye level. He dropped y/n causing an oof to come out. Their teary eyes looked up at the treasure as they really just wanted the apple." No you can't have my apples they're  mine." He kicked the child and they slide across the ground. They reached into their hair to find the clip Xiao gave them was gone.

They stood back up walking over to the treasure hoarder and kicked his shin." Give me back clip." The treasure hoarder growled at y/n and threw the clip. They went to go pick it up and put it back in their hair when all the treasure hoarders where gone. They took the apple they wanted and continued on their walk stopping to pick some Qingxin flowers for Xiao they would give him later." I thought I told you to stay in the room." Frightened the child ran away from the voice until they were picked up off the ground." Put me down." Xiao hugged them to his chest and teleported to the top of the mountain. He sat them down on the grass and began fixing their hair and the Anemo crystalfly clip he had gifted" Papa." He hummed acknowledging them." Will you stay with me forever." He kneeled down in front of y/n gently smiling cupping their cheek." I would never dream of leaving you." He gently kissed their forehead earning a giggle from the child.

"Now what do you want for dinner." The child thought for a moment thinking of all possible food items." Almond tofu." Xiao picked them up and started walking back to the inn. Once they arrived y/n ran up the stairs to their bedroom while Xiao ordered." Here." He placed the plate in front of them." Papa how much do you love me." Xiao fed y/n a spoon full of Almond tofu.

                                                        "I Love you more then almond tofu."