Al-Haitham

Title: Oh no...                                                                                                                                                                            Genre: Fluff                                                                                                                                                                                Words: 1398                                                                                                                                                                  Pronouns: They/them                                                                                                                                                          Paring: Al-Haitham x Sarcastic, annoying BIT- reader                                                                                            Tw: Cussing    mentions of alcohol                                                                                                                                   Y/N HAS PERFECTED THE ART OF ViOlEnCe)

You slammed your head on the table and let out a deep sigh. "Come on were almost done." You severely regret asking Al-Haitham to tutor you, he's been working you half to death with these equations. "that's what she said." He glared at your immaturity and closed his book and looked down at you. "Why are you even in the academia if you don't take this seriously." You rolled your eyes, picking up your head and tilted your chair putting your hands behind your head. "I was made to do you really think Id want to be in this stupid school." You continued tilting your chair until you went to far back and fell. "To me it seems the only stupid one here is you." You sat up and glared at him and suck your tongue out at him to which he smirked at you. "Listen I don't want to be here anymore than you so hurry up and do the equations so I can leave."

You muttered a "fuck you" under your breath and fixed your chair going back to this book. "What was that." "nothing lets just get this done." "Thought so." You rolled your eyes and sighed rubbing your head. "None of this makes sense." You whined clicking your pen. "Maybe if you didn't sleep in class you'd understand the material." You closed your book and put all your stuff in your bag and kicked the door so you could leave the Acidemia. "maybe if you didn't sleep in class you'd understand the material." You mocked him and his petty tone while walking to the nearest place you could get a drink. "Oh y/n it's great to see you." Kaveh handed you a glass of vodka. "That dAMN SCRIBE PISSES ME OFF." You downed the glass and slammed it on the table, leaning back in your chair. "Who Al-Haitham." You gave a Kaveh a fed up expression and downed the second glass. "I didn't know the Acidemia had another scribe." the two of you spent the night making jokes and talking all the shit about Al-Haitham until around 12:30 in the morning. "HaVe you ever wondered why Al-Haitham has a leaf on his head." Kaveh shrugged his shoulders completely waisted.

"Damn it Kaveh now I got to walk you home." You threw his arm over your shoulder and dragged him out of the tavern and towards Al-Haitham's house. Once arrived you knocked on the door trying to stabilize your self and the extra weight you were carrying. "Al-Haitham I know your awake so come get your roommate." You heard the door open and out came Al-Haitham so you threw Kaveh at him. "Ok bye." He cleared his throat before speaking. "how many drinks did you have." You shrugged and rubbed your eyes. "Idk I lost count after 8." You walked yourself back to your house and struggled to open the door but after you finally got it you walked inside and cuddled up to your warm bed.

A loud nock on your door awoke you from your sleep which you were not happy about but you trudged your self to the door and opened it. "Oh it's you hurry up I wat to go back to sleep." Al-Haitham handed you your book that you left at the library. "Here this time don't be late to your lesson." You took your book and walked into your house letting him in. To Al-Haithams surprise your house was actually very clean and organized. "What not what you expected." You scanned your books for which letter section the book in your hand belonged to. "Yea Guess I am surprised." You walked to the Kitchen and grabbed a glass of water. "You drank so much yesterday yet you don't seem to have a hangover." 

"guess I'm just built different." The silence felt weird or eerie in a way. "Something wrong y/n." You shook your head no and finished your water before putting the glass in the sink. "I think my mom is in the vicinity." You ran to lock the door but was to late as she had already opened the door. "Hello mother." You mentally cursed yourself for not running to door quick enough to lock her out. "Hello daughter I heard that your failing math what a shame." Her gaze Was always so rude until her eyes landed on the man in your kitchen. "Oh your not single anymore I see maybe our clan will live on." You rolled your eyes as Al-Haitham sinkerd. "Sorry to burst your bubble but I don't have a boyfriend and I'm not failing I have a b in math." Your mother loudly gasped covering her mouth and placed her hand on her hips. "Oh gods what have I done." You internally screamed as your mother scolded you for not giving her the respect she deserves and how she sacrificed everything to get you here and blah blah blah.

"Sorry for not respecting my elders mom but I need to go." You closed the door in her face and locked it before loudly sighing and running your hands through your hair. "Sorry about that she's gonna be out there for a while so you might wanna sneak through the back." He nodded and left and once he was gone you sat on the floor. after about 15 minutes you sat up and walked to your room to get dressed an grab your bag plus Akasha terminal. 

"Y/n your late and this time I expect you to stay awake." Why was everybody trying to piss you off today like what the hell. You were fed up with life today so you stood up. "Sir I mean this in the most offensive way possible fuck you." The whole class fell silent as you counited." If you count how long we're in school for plus when we study at the library and at home most don't finish until around 4 in the morning and school starts at 8 which leaves 4 hours for sleep and the human body needs more then 6 hours of sleep to function unless your Al-Haitham who runs on like 2."  Kaveh snickerd at the comment you made on Al-Haitham. "Y/n that is insanely rude how could you say that to our poor old teacher." You were sure there was a tick mark on the back of your head.  "Shut the fuck up you damn teachers pet I didn't ask for your opinion and it was meant o be rude." At this point Kaveh could not keep in his laughter in which the class couldn't either. "Y/n I will be reporting you to the Grand Sage." You flipped him off and left the class as everybody else continued to laugh especially Kaveh. 

"I heard what happened in your math class." Al-Haitham sat in front of you who was reading a book in the Library. "Yea and." You closed your book and set it on the table locking eyes with him. "That was really immature of you y/n." You sighed guessing the Grand Sage sent him to talk to you. "Yea Yea whatever I don't even care." He looked at your crossed arms and your pissed expression and stood up to leave. "Wait........Am I Expelled." He chuckled at you. "No your not Expelled but your Alchemy license is suspended for 3 weeks. "You let out a sigh as relief washed over your body. "Oh I thought you hated being in the acidemia." You chuckled before grabbing your bag. "Yea I do But not when they pay for your housing fee and bar fee's." You winked at him before leaving but stopped and turned around. 

You kissed his cheek and smirked. "That's for persuading him not to expel me." He looked away not understanding how you found out so quickly but once you left a small smile found it way onto his face.

" He looked away not understanding how you found out so quickly but once you left a small smile found it way onto his face

(I found this photo and decided to share it with the rest of the simps) (WHY IS HIS SMILE SO CUUUUUUUUTE 😭😭😭😭😭😭)

ALSO THNKS SO UCH FOR 1K READS YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW HAPPY THIS MADE MY MORNING.