Man down!(Soap)

"Man down! East of an extraction point, we need a medic out here! Quick, he's losing a lot of blood!"

"Copy, heading your way."

You picked up your backpack and started making your way to their location, you were panicked but you didn't have time to hesitate to start running down the open streets. It was against war ethics to shoot a medic. Everyone knew that you wouldn't want your medic to be killed when you need them so you felt safe enough to be out in the open. 

"(Y/N)! We're losing him, hurry up!"

"I'm going as fast as possible!" 

You could see a group kneeling around a man on the floor, you couldn't tell who was laying down but you pushed your legs faster toward them. All of the sounds around you were drowned out by your own deafening heartbeat when you saw who was on the ground. All of that blood pooled around his limp body. 

"Soap!" 

His head turned towards you, a weak smile on his face. You got down and pulled off your backpack, dumping everything out. You pulled out a turnback and pulled it up and over his leg, turning it as fast as you could to stop the blood coming out of his thigh. You pulled up his shirt and threw away the shirt they were using to stop the bleeding. You replaced it with a new cloth, applying as much pressure as you could.  

"Call for the chopper, we need to get him out of here before he bleeds to death!" 

You snapped at the men who stood there, tears were filling your eyes to the point you couldn't even tell who you were looking at. You were basically soaked in Soap's blood, something that was going to scar your mind forever. 

"Soap...come on Mactavish hang in there."

You placed your bloody hand on his cheek, trying to get him to focus on you. his eyes going hazy from their former lively color. 

"Damn it! How much longer?" 

You practically screamed at the rest of the group, tossing the bloody cloth to the side and taking a new one. 

"A few more minutes, Major."

You bit your lip and took the needle and medical thread, ripping it out of the package and putting it together. You took off his vest and shirt, pouring water to clean out the wound and the skin around it. 

"Hold him down! I need to get this fucking bullet out of him!"

A few others came by and held him down, you grabbed tweezers from your open kit, holding the wound open with one hand and the other as quickly as possible digging in the wound for the bullet. The pain seemed to have brought back some of his life in his groans and trashes of absolute misery. You bit your lip and quickly pulled the bullet from him, taking the needle and stitching the wound closed. You washed off the wound with water and alcohol, waving the men off when you were done. 

"Bitch." 

You looked down at Soap and rolled your eyes, pulling his head into your lap. Your hand on the side of his face. 

"Call me a bitch all you want, I would rather you do that than bleed out here."

He let out a breathy laugh, his hand reaching up for your wrist and holding your hand to his face. His eyes closed for a few seconds before you tapped his cheek.

"I can't have you closing your eyes on me right now, I'm worried you won't open them again"
.

.

.

"Sorry malady"

.

.

.

.

.

[Sorry that these one-shots have been so short lately! Trying to make them longer for your pleasure!]