Do you believe in ghosts?(Keegan)

He sat there on the balcony railing, just watching you in your apartment, placing a bowl of popcorn on the coffee table in front of you.

You were getting ready to watch a movie, probably fall asleep to it on the couch. Oblivious to his presence.

You were so invested in the movie, dropping popcorn a few times when you took handfuls of it.

He got off of the railing, his hand pressed up against the glass, hoping to get your attention but it was no use. A frown plastering itself on his face.

He pulled his hand off of the glass turning away from it. He felt so alone out there, he just wished there was a way to get to you.

He looked back into the apartment, not noticing there was no hand print in the sliding glass door.

.

.

.

You watered the few potted plants out front of your flower shop, making sure you didn't miss any of your precious babies.

Once they all were watered you flipped your sign to open, ready for your work day to begin. You were used to working alone in that small flower shop but you missed Keegan's company, his personality was what made those days better, mostly the slow and boring ones.

You looked at the calendar on your wall, counting the days till he came back home.

It was getting closer, joy spreading through you.

.

.

.

How he wished you would notice him, he felt invisible.

Seeing you open up the shop you both worked so hard on hurt him. He wished he could have helped you with watering the plants, sweeping and even trimming the dead leaves off the potted plants.

But you did, that on your own. Something just stopped him from stepping foot in the small shop, something against his will.

.

.

.

"He's a day late."

You marked another day off your calendar, past the highlighted day.

"Doesn't matter, I trust him to be home soon."

You picked up your watering can, getting ready for another day. Another day without  him.

"Oh honey..I'm right here."

Keegan muttered, his hand pressing against your cheek as you filling the can with water. He could feel your warmth against his hand.

You placed your hand on your cheek, you had suddenly felt a bit cold, rubbing your face a bit to get rid of that chill.

Your reaction made him realize more then ever. You couldn't see him, couldn't hear him, but you could feel him.

"oh.."

He backed away from you, going back to his spot in the shop. He'd watch you for now.

.

.

.

He walked around the shop, looking at the new flowers you had bought to brighten up the place a bit. They were lovely, you did have the best taste in flowers and of course they always sold out in a matter of days.

Who wouldn't want to take home such pretty flowers?

"Are you ready to move on, Keegan?"

Keegan turned to the voice, a bit stunned someone was talking to him. He hadn't been talked to in so long, he had gotten use to people watching.

"Who are you?'

All he saw was a ball of light, moving in such an odd and unsettling way. It began to sprout into something, bending and folding into an exact image of whom he spent so long watching over.

(Y/N).

"It's time Keegan, let's leave this world behind. Become new. You're ready."

He took a few steps closer to the image, just a glowing image of his lover, how could he stay away.

He wasn't thinking of the words the entity just said, all he wanted to do was be embraced by them. By you.

The entity wrapped their glowing arms around him, embracing him in a hug, that's all he needed to finally accept the fact..the truth of what happened to him.

Death...

But it brings life.

All a circle.

Death and life. Life and death

Death is life.

(Death is life is death is life 😜😜)