Have you?-p2(Soap)

You lay in bed just looking out the window as the sun shone through the glass, casting a heavenly glow on your body. It was warm and made you not want to get up, and you didn't have to. There was nothing to do for the day and most importantly you didn't want to do anything. The words that man had said to you last night playing over and over in your head like a broken record. 

You scrolled through your socials and yawned, it was around 11 am and you still hadn't gotten out of bed. You sat up and stretched your muscles, shaking a bit from how good the stretch was. "Fuck...Sleepy" you smiled, pulling your blankets off and getting out of bed. You grabbed black shorts and a white tank top. You lazily put them on and walked into your bathroom, looking at yourself in the mirror. "I look like shit right now." You grabbed your comb, running it through your hair. You washed your face, brushed your teeth, and did everything else that made you feel good. 

.

You hummed and sat down on your bed, you had spent the last few hours cleaning and rearranging your room. The new look gives you some joy, the old look was getting boring anyways.

*Knock Knock Knock* 

You groaned and looked towards the door "Coming!" you got up and made what felt like a 5-mile trek to the door. You looked through the peephole and froze, you hadn't expected him to come over. Shit...I did tell him to come back when he was sober... You panicked and used your phone as a mirror, making sure you didn't look like a wreck. "Alright," You mumbled to yourself, opening the door a bit "Yes...?"

"Can I come in? I wanna talk about what I said yesterday in private." He was looking anywhere but at you at this point, obviously nervous.  "Sure Soap" You let him inside and closed the door behind him, walking with him to the couch. You both sat there, not saying a word for quite a while. 

"I meant what I said.." Soap blurted out, looking at you a bit worried. "I could tell." You smiled, looking out the window, a light blush on your features. "(Y/N)...You're making this awkward by not looking back at me" He scoffed and turned your head to look at him, cupping your face in his hands. "I need an answer...do you feel the same about me?" You stared into his eyes, his blue eyes almost crystal-like. You smiled and nodded, slightly melting into his embrace. "I do...always have felt the same way about you." You mumbled, closing your eyes and holding his hand to your face. You felt so safe in his touch, you didn't want this to end, his hands just touching you in such an affectionate way. It made you feel so loved. "Good because I've always wanted to do this." You didn't have time to respond before his lips were on yours, it was a gentle kiss but you could feel the love he had in it. 

Does this have to end...

[Sorry this is short, I don't know what else to write and I have a bad headache while writing this ]