Eyes(Soap)

You sat in one of the booths sipping on a margarita your friend had left behind when she slipped off onto the dance floor with some random drunk. You sat there alone and just watched all of the people dance. If you could even call it that, more like grinding and groping each other as they swayed back and forth, the music blasted throughout the building. You took out your phone, scrolling through your socials. It wasn't your idea to be in this club, you'd much rather be at home snuggled up in your warm bed. 

"(Y/N)! Come on, just one dance! I swear it'll be fun don't be such a fun dump!" 

Your friends pulled at your arm, begging you to join them on the dancefloor. You groaned, setting down your can of coke. You really didn't want to go out into that crowd of people, you were uncomfortable enough around people you didn't know but this would take it to a whole different level.

"Fine!"

 You snapped, they had finally broken you. They dragged you out and into the crowd, you being pushed around a bit as you made it to the middle where it was a little less chaotic than the outskirts. You held onto one of your friend's sleeves, making sure you didn't get lost in the sea of people. 

"Come on, just get in the mood (Y/N). Move your feet!" 

They smiled, taking your hand and swaying to the music with you. You giggled and followed their movements, soon getting the courage to dance on your own. Of course, you stayed close to your group for your own safety. 

The dancing was taking a number on you, your laughter and constant moving were making you tired. 

"I'm going to go sit down. I'll be back at the booth if you need me!" 

You waved and pushed your way through the people. It felt like you were being watched as soon as you got off the dance floor but you brushed it off, sitting back down on the plush seats. 

You shook around your coke, looking into the can. 

"Maybe I shouldn't," 

You mumbled, setting it back down on the table. You looked at the time and sighed, it was getting dark and with all the drunks you needed to drive home it was going to get dangerous if they went back to the bar. You sat in that booth till the club started to die down, people left and the music started to slow. Calmer songs are being played to get the energy to lower. 

You watched as your friends stumbled around, maybe looking for you but you didn't care much. You would get them soon. 

"Excuse me?"

You looked up at the man who was talking to you, his feature quite adorable to you. 

"Yes?" 

He smiled and pointed at your group of friends, who danced with each other and a few random people. 

"I saw you dancing out there with them. I wanted to ask you if you maybe wanted to get back out there?" 

He sounded so confident in what he was saying but his body language told you he was so very nervous. You chuckled and shrugged, it wouldn't hurt to give this man one dance. You stood up and nodded, his hand connecting with yours as soon as you gave him the sign. 

"Thank god. I thought you were going to say no" 

He laughed, leading you to the group you left some time ago. 

"Who's this guy?" 

Your friends pointed at the man who held your hand, wiggling their fingers at the two of you. 

"I honestly don't know but he asked me to dance with him!" 

You giggled, taking his other hand and sticking your tongue out at them all. They all gossiped amongst each other, the music perfectly blocking them out as the both of you danced to the music, a smile on your face. 

"Keep smiling at me like that and I might just have to take it" 

He cooed, twirling you around a few times before going back to your slow dance. Your cheeks tinted pink, looking away from him for a bit. That was so out of pocket but it just made your dumbass blush. 

"Y'all are dancing like an old married couple! Get out of here!" 

You shot a glare at your friends, flipping them off and walking off of the dance floor. Followed by the man you were just dancing with. 

"I'm sorry, their getting out of hand. I think it's best I take these little gremlins and leave." 

You ran your finger through your hair and waved at your friends to get their attention, pointing to the door once they were all looking. 

"I understand, good luck getting them home sweetie." 

He pats your back, waving goodbye to you as you hurried out the door and to your car. You helped your friends into their seats and shut the doors. You took your phone out of your pocket as soon as you sat down, a piece of folded-up napkin falling out and into your lap. You picked it up and opened it, the black ink on the paper reading 

'Call me sometime?    **********    -Soap'