~it's my first time ♡

Taehyung is ur Pervert husband and uh as his wife...
Uh and taehyung are in a relationship... Soon ur parents want uh both to get married so both got married.... uh work in his office as a secretary and he is ur, CEO boss...

Friends and other employees of the office know about urs and taehyung relationship...
Uh, both already had sex before marriage...
As uh trust him so uh let him do it to uh before marriage...

Flashback Before Marriage ...
Uh, both were on bed layin' beside each other as uh both were a watchin' movie...
Taehyung recommend his erotic movie and uh said no because uh wanted to watch a horror movie...

Taehyung- we'll watch horror if uh win... Okay... Let's play...

Taehyung and yn- Kai bai bo...

Uh, lose as he shows scissors and uh cloth...

Taehyung- so baby I win now we'll watch an erotic movie...

Uh cutely pouts in anger... As he kissed ur pout and uh smile a little...
He started playin the movie...

Yn- which movie is it???

Taehyung- Eyes Wide Shut...

Yn- Just don't tell me that it has most of the sex scenes...

Taehyung- uh'll come to know baby...😏 Now let's watch...

Yn- uh start playin I'll bring something to eat...

Taehyung- okay...

Uh got up from the bed and went to the kitchen...

Taehyung- himself* No matter what baby I'll make uh give yourself to me... Today I'll have sex with uh...😏

Uh come inside with the bowl of popcorn, chocolates and drink and keep it in between uh and taehyung...

And the movie starts in the first scene itself the female removed her clothes, ur eyes widen... uh understood that there will be most of the erotic scenes... Taehyung smirked lookin at uh seeing ur wide expression...

The movie continues...
Uh were just lookin here and there while distracting urself from the movie but...

Taehyung- Baby uh know what, m gonna do more erotic scene with uh than this...

Uh, gulp down...

Yn- taehyung m feelin' sleepy... *Fake yawning* I'll sleep okay...

And uh close ur eyes as uh show him that uh r sleepin... But uh hear his every word... He comes near to uh and leans closer to ur earlobe while giving uh a soft bite on ur ear...

Taehyung- All I want to imagine is ur beautiful body naked right now...

Uh just gulp down after hearing his words...
Taehyung turns uh around and hovers above uh... Uh, shot open ur eyes while seeing this much close... As his hot breath was touching urs...

Taehyung- Uh don't even want to know that *smirk* how many times I've stripped you in my mind...😏

Yn- huh!!?? *A whisper...*

Taehyung- Baby I can't control myself anymore... *Deep seductive voice*

Yn- Honey uh have to control it because it's only a week then we'll get married... *In a whisper sound*

Taehyung- please baby let's do it...

Yn- Hone~

With that, he smashes his lips on uh... And kissin' uh passionately with love and lust...
As uh gave up and kissed him back... He pulled himself back.. and got up from uh he unbutton his shirt...played romantic music... Which will make ur sex passionate and full of love and desire for each other...